Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Dressing up like it’s 2004? That’s *actually* hot. 💗

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Dressing up like it’s 2004? That’s *actually* hot. 💗

 

Hey Cuties~

     On the very last day of December, every creature was stirring and it was hot & humid.  Not the way I expected the last day of the year to be.  New Orleans is back on the warmer end of temperatures.  And I knew the perfect thing to wear!



     This might have been too heavy to wear outdoors actually (lol).  I was supposed to see my boyfriend, but plans changed so I dressed up to take pictures.  And boy did I.


𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷

setup . . . Fine Girl
top . . . off brand
shoes . . . Rue21
hat . . . Juicy Couture
bag . . . Juicy Couture
accessories . . . Juicy, Snooki, off brand


𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓼

     FINALLY!!  Got around to coordinating this velour set for the ultimate y2k セレブー gyaru look.  I finally have all the components I wanted!  Shout out to past me that bought this Juicy necklace years before the obsession began. ♥

Totes happy with this make!

     I'm distraught that these are my last pair of Diamond Lash Charming eye (lol).  They're my favorite lower lashes.  I have yet to try out the aliexpress lower lashes, but I hope they can fill the void.  As far as new makeup items, I did use the Juvia's Place eyebrow pen and the Stila eyeliner Katie gifted me.  I love them both!  The eyebrow pen is extremely pigmented so I kept a very light hand until I get the hang of handling it.  Oh, and there's one more thing!

     The eyeshadow palette Katie also gifted me!  I like the color scheme here~  It reminds me of the "Free Spirit Wild Heart" palette I bought months ago.

Oo...speaking of, I haven't used it yet (lol).  😬


And what you're probably waiting to see . . .


     Loves it!  I should've bought more nails from this aliexpress shop because these are amazing!  I used the stickers to adhere them to my nails and they stayed on really well.  I only wore them for a few hours but still, I'm impressed!  

     This was kind of a quick update, but I hope you all enjoyed it.  What's your favorite part about this y2k look?

xoxo, Amiman ♥

12 comments:

  1. Definitely a flashback to the 2000s!!! Looks really good~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ☆ ~('▽^人) Nothing makes me happier than early 2000s!!! Thank you so much!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aaa thank you sweetie~~ (っ˘ω˘ς ) ♥
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. I actually have a japanese magazine from the year 2004 that reminds me of your look! If you r interested I can send u some pics. My only active ig currently is bunnies.debunked. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UM YES! Lol I'd love to see pics!! ( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  4. OMGGGGGGG I can't tell you how much I love this look!!!!! And of that pink!!! And those nails!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (/▽\*)。o○♡ *seriously blushinggg!!!* Thank you, thank youuuu!!!!!! 💗
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  5. omg this is Y2K perfection! I love your juicy necklace and your eye make <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This necklace was such a nice find!!! I think I got it thrifting? And thank you so much!!! I think I've really found the best eyeshape for myself~ It comes out just the way I want every time now!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  6. I AM IN ABSOLUTE LOVE. I didn't think there was another level beyond perfection but you did it! ♥ And now you're really making me want one of these sets XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAA BABES! I'll cry (ノД`゚)゚。 lol! And omg there are so many colors! I wanted orange too but it was sold out at the time (T T) I think the bright / tropical colors would fit your aesthetic well~ heheh
      - Amiman♥

      Delete