Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Too Hot to Handle 🔥 [coord + make]

Friday, August 23, 2024

Too Hot to Handle 🔥 [coord + make]

Hello Cuties

     It's unbearably hot outdoors.  And after fighting a headache and dizziness from heat exhaustion, I've decided to stay inside today.  I figured today is as good a time as any to write about my pamper date with Katie.

     I made sure to plan out an itinerary for the day, because Katie and I are both the "go with the flow" type . . . not typically the planners.  But I didn't want us to just spend hours going "what do you wanna do?  Idk, whatever you wanna do." ∘ ∘ ∘ ( °ヮ° ) ?  So first on the itinerary is get some grub!  My manager told me about a new mochi donut spot called Mochi Machi; and to my surprise, they also serve food!  So we decided to check it out.


     They had a photo-op wall (hehehe) you already know what that means~

* in Beyoncé's voice : wait . . . lemme fix my hair~ *
Do y'all see that movement?!!!🤭

✶⋆.˚𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏✧˖°.
top . . .
shorts . . . American Eagle
shoes . . . aliexpress
accessories . . . Playboy
bag (off to the side) . . . DKNY

     I planned out this outfit the night before.  And I just KNEW I had to wear my paisley d.i.a top!

     But back to the day of pampering~  I was too ravenous, so I didn't take pics of the food.  But we got chicken and fries.  I tried the garlic soy flavor, next time I'm trying the Korean corndogs!! (っ˘ڡ˘ς)  For mochi donuts, I tried banana crumble and chocolate sesame (both were great)! 


     Next on the itinerary, mani pedis!  Leading up to this day, I had seen some reels on instagram reviewing VelvetGlo.  They're not just a nail salon, but also one of those head-spas!  They also give complementary wine and drinks to all customers.  I just had to see the place for myself!

Car selfie feat afro hello kitty~
Ready to get treated like a princess!

     I was past due for a pedicure!  They have so many different options / services, but for my first visit I chose "pedi-in-the-box".  This service included a sea salt soak, sugar scrub, and a foot mask which was a nice upgrade from the pedicures I've had in the past.  They have one service I'm holding out until I have a good reason to spoil myself (lol).  It's the ultimate bougie treatment with rose petals, champagne soak and hot stones too!  Maybe as a bridal gift to myself?


     The sea salt soak had a nice smell~  Aloe and . . . something I forgot (lol).  We discovered Katie has hella ticklish feet.  (  ≧ᗜ≦)  I felt a little bad for laughing but she was shaking like a leaf!  


     Katie got gel polish and I stuck to regular polish.  Sorry no toe pics today folks (lmao)~  But here's the color I chose!


     What I was most excited about was the manicure!  I was adamant about trying the "cat eye" gel nails.  I got the lavender shade to match my toes~


     This time I was the one shaking (figuratively) but with excitement!  The VelvetGlo team work so quickly!  And not in a rushed way, I felt they took very good care of me.  They listened to my concerns and were patient with me.  I had such a pleasant experience!  You know they say time flies when you're having fun~  


     I didn't do any extension, just let her cut and shape my natural nails.  I think they came out really pretty!!  I couldn't stop looking at them sparkle and shift in the light~


     We did a google review and got 10% off which was pretty cool.  They're still fairly new to the area so I hope they continue to get lots of business!  We will definitely be returning!




     Lastly I planned for us to shop til we dropped.  The strip mall has an ulta so that was the first stop.  I needed a few things, but mostly impulse shopped (lol).


     Was in the market for a new toner and wanted to try this byoma one but CHILE I will be returning this because it ruined my face!  I broke out horribly all over my chin and under my nose.  The dry shampoo was a need, for the wigs.  Its a nice way to refresh them.  The lip liners were impulse buys for sure, but they're always out of stock so I had no choice (lmaooo)!  The eyeliners I decided to stock up on, but I got those in 5 Below.  That's where we started to lose our energy.  The heat zapped it out of us both.  We made it through that and to TJ Maxx where I was about to get some more skin care, but the checkout line was obnoxiously long.  So we left and called it a day.


     I realized it had been a while since I had set up my ring light and took proper photos.  So I dragged it out to play around with snow filters and take more selfies.



     I'm like 80% sure I'm wearing Loveil lenses in Silky Beige.  I rarely wear these, they're just not my favorite look (lol).  Can't remember what palette I used for my eyes.  But this was my second attempt with using the tinted sunscreen in place of foundation.  And this time it was successful!  I looked a little greasy by the time we left 5 Below, but after blotting and a touch up with pressed powder I was good as new. 

more selfies~

This filter made me look hawt lol

Until next post, keep it wild and sexy~
xoxo, Amiman ♥

11 comments:

  1. Hello D.I.A. model (´♡‿♡`) This is def one of my top fave looks of yours so far! You're just always so perf! <3
    This sounded like such an awesome day (minus the heat of course lmao) but omg I love how your nails came out! I always love that type of finish! Makes me want to try to get my nails done one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. {\__/}
      (̷ ̷´̷ ̷^̷ ̷`̷)̷◞♡
      | ⫘ |
      *mad blushing right now* You're an angel~ and omg yes you should totally get your nails done. I'm wondering if asking them to do this again but on an acrylic set with charms is too much lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Can't get over how gorgoues you look! I absolutely LOVE the nails, too <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ૮(๑꒦ິ ꒳꒦ິ ๑)ა *me sobbing* thank you so much!!! I'm glad I went with the cat eye nail~ they've been a hit!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. You look amazing! That sounds like a wonderful day to have with your friend 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (/∇\*) thank you~~! And it was a nice outing! I hope we can find something fun to do for our favorite time of year . . . fall!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
    2. Fall time in places that have four seasons is super nice!!! I went to a pumpkin patch with my friends back in 2019 or so when I was in the US~ Getting apple cider and carving pumpkins is so fun!

      Delete
    3. My city does not really get fall, if we do it's super brief lol it's either brief or summer weather lingers until November 😂 I think we have pumpkin patches though!

      Delete
  4. Just found ur blog and this is so awesome !!! im so in awe of being able to keep a site up and running for so long, im totally inspired !!! super cute coord 😸😸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was such a sweet comment to wake up to! Thank you so much! I'm just now realizing it's been 12 years (○ꇴ○)⁉️ Thanks again for reading my blog~ I hope I've inspired you to make one too ^^
      - Amiman♥

      Delete