Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Blessings 🥂

Monday, January 2, 2023

Blessings 🥂

Hello Cuties~
Happy Holidays!

     I hope you all are staying well and having fun with loved ones.  I got to visit my grandmother five hours away for Christmas.  It was nice to see her after many long months.

     While I didn't gal-ify myself on Christmas day, I did doll up!  I ordered this dress mid-December from Amazon and I love it even more than I anticipated.



     Shreveport gets much colder than New Orleans, so you bet it was below freezing.  I'm not used to those temps but I got to warm up by the fireplace~

T'was a lovely two days with family



     What did you guys find under the Christmas tree?  Whenever anyone asked me what I wanted, I had nothing to suggest (lol).  If I'm being honest, I bought too many things for myself so I didn't need anything.  But my family and friends got me pretty good! 

     My sister got me a Hello Kitty water bottle that I can color!  I'm thinking I may even permanently paint it~  I got all of my favorite scents.  $100 bucks 👀 . . . Kate Spade socks, and gift-cards!

Baby Phat pajama set and cute Hello Kitty tee
A new Juicy bag!  AAAA ( 〃▽〃)
I even got snacks~
(っ˘ڡ˘ς)
My friends know me very well too~
     I'm such an adult, I have Hello Kitty coasters now!  The lollipop purse is adorbs~  I even got some new makeup!  ^^  And lastly, what my sweet Prince got me. 

     Plushies, graphic novels, My Melody purse, dessert cookbook, and skillet cookies!  His parents even got me something (; ω ; )

I'm so grateful for all of my gifts (ᵔ◡ᵔ).


     Back to the topic of me splurging on myself.  I'm still perfume crazy right now.  And funny thing, Sephora had a sale on fragrances from Dec. 16th to the 24th.  I went instore and snagged my current fave.


     Around the same time a co-worker and I were talking about perfumes.  I mentioned the new Dolly Parton and she happened to have it.  She brought it into work the next day for me to try and then asked if I'd like to keep it!

     Fragrantica is my favorite site to read up on fragrances and their contents.  My wishlist grows everyday (lol).


     Just two days after Christmas I was celebrating again, this time for Prince's birthday!  I got a little dressed up for the occasion.  The mature Onee (ᵔ.ᵔ)

𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷

dress . . . FashionNova
scarf . . . Forever21
boots . . . taobao
purse . . . Juicy Couture

     Thought about going for a bottom lash-less look, buuut threw some on before heading out (lol).  I treated us to some tasty boba for his special day.

     Could not help myself, I had to take pictures since the setup was so cute!  We shopped around in the Asian market and then went to his favorite restaurant for dinner.

     I sneakily paid for the bill when he was too drunk to notice (lmao).  We had a lovely time laughing and eating~  I wish we had the time and money to take a trip for our birthdays.  But he insisted he was more than happy just spending time together .



     It's crazy how quickly 2022 came and went.  I really don't want to waste the new year away.  Here's to picking up the pieces and creating a new image.  🥂  Happy New Year guys!

xoxo, Amiman

2 comments:

  1. Omggggg all those goodies!!!! Really happy for you!
    I love your looks ♥ Sweater dresses are def your thing!
    And that's so sweet how Prince is with you! I'm cryinggggggg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girlfriend~ I wore sweater dresses so much in middle school! It's crazy how they're popular again lol But they're so comfy and effortlessly cute! And aawwww if you cry, I cryyyyy (*´ I `)ノ゚(ノД`゚)゚。
      - Amiman♥

      Delete