Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: TYS - Treat Yoself Syndrome | [Gets]

Monday, December 19, 2022

TYS - Treat Yoself Syndrome | [Gets]

 
Hello Cuties~~

     I've been naughty guys . . . I keep impulse buying despite Christmas being around the corner!  

     Buuut I'm still eager to show you all what I got~  Majority is from an Aliexpress haul I placed on November 11th.  I finally got my hands on the last piece of my haul!  So I can at last post about everything I purchased.

𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘
     The full lashes on the left looked soooo cute online I jumped at buying 3 packs because they were cheap.  Here's a close up of the shape and size-map.  Absolutely love how thin the band is!  I haven't worn these yet but I'm excited.  I think they'll be great for stacking lashes and just for sweet / softer makeup looks. 

     The other lashes pictured are individuals (they're just like the lash band above but in individual form).  For the days I just want to look like I have lash extensions done.  And the eyelashes on the bottom right are lower lashes!  Can't wait to wear them all!

Join with me while I scream . . . 

     HOW GORGEOUS ARE THESE!!!!!  I stumbled across this aliexpress store called Big Octopus Toy Store (yeah . . . idk) and they sell these decoden nails!  There are SO many styles available.  And they're super affordable!  The one I paid most for is the Kuromi set for $9.72 (usd).  C'mon!?  Can't get any better than that.

     I got 2 wigs~  The highlight one isn't as darkly colored as I thought it would be, but we'll see how it looks on me anyway.  The curly one is a v-part wig, so it has clips along the middle part.  It supposedly can be used with or without a little portion of your own hair.  I'm calling this my "lazy wig" (lol). 


𝕵𝖚𝖛𝖎𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊
     This is the result of my Black Friday shopping (I didn't go overboard for once).  I bought their eyebrow pen (suuuper excited to use that) and an eyeshadow primer.  The other three items are lipsticks.  Not sure why I suddenly became obsessed with lipsticks when I still wear masks outdoors.  But who cares, I can still take pictures in them (lol).  Plus Prince is always telling me I should try more colors.

     Y'all, I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and Omgg look at these colors!  One lipstick is from the "Nude Mauves" collection and the other two are from "The Berries" collection.  The gradation is EVERYTHING.  And I love the pop of gold from the inner tube and the top has their gold "J" printed.  Onto swatches~



𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖆
     Picked up two lip products from Ulta (while searching for my friend's Christmas gift lol).  The L.A Girl lipstick wasn't the type of pale nude I was looking for.  However this NYX lipgloss blew everything out of the water!  It is totally transfer free!  I was shocked, and terrified because I couldn't get it off of my lips (lmao).  
     The lipgloss has a pigment end and a clear gloss topper on the other end.  The pigment sets to a matte finish and the clear gloss seals everything in.  And boom, it's not budging . . . like at all (lol).  I want to get more colors soon!  


𝖊𝖇𝖆𝔂
     Finding my signature winter scent~  I snagged some perfume "samples" to try out.  (The Ed Hardy perfume was a random buy; and it's more of a summer scent.  But I was dying to know what it smelled like.)  So far I am LOVING the Vicktor & Rolf "BonBon" and Jean Paul Gaultier "La Belle".  I'm looking to treat myself to a full size perfume for my birthday in January.  (っ˘ω˘ς )


In other news~


     I did this set all by myself!  Finally utilizing my polygel kit again.  I haven't touched it since May!  I still struggle a bit during the application process, but I hope with more practice I'll be a pro in no time.


     Is anyone else guilty of "treat 'yoself syndrome"?  I got it real bad y'all.  (/ˍ・、)  Keep me (and my wallet) in your thoughts and prayers~

xoxo, Amiman♥

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much doll~ (@^◡^)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. loooooooool I swear we share one brain! But I am loving all of your gets!!! Ahhhhhhh
    Also your nails are super gorgeous!!!! I would have thought you were already a pro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!!! Were you treating yourself too girl? It won't stop for a while I'm afraid, our birthdays are coming too~~~~
      (☞°ヮ°)☞ ☜(°ヮ°☜) You know what that means lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. I love your nails so much!! They’re so pretty♡♡

    ReplyDelete