Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Aliexpress Haul [shocking finds!] 👜✨

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Aliexpress Haul [shocking finds!] 👜✨


     I love finding these old glitter graphics~  (´• ω •`)v  I wish I could remember half the graphic sites I used when I had a myspace page (lol). 

     Anywho~  With my newest boom, comes the desire for new clothes.  So I did my first clothing haul with Aliexpress!  I've bought car accessories from the site before, but never clothes; so this was pretty exciting.  I had been eyeballing a few items before my Celeb boom, so my haul is a mix of styles.

     I've wanted this dress for months now!  I originally saw it on fashion nova for like $40, but happened to come across it on aliexpress for $14 (more than half the price)!

     My only thing with this dress is that you have to lace it up yourself (it's a struggle lol).  I tied mine in a halter style.  Despite the struggling, I love it!

     This next dress was more of an impulse buy (hehe).  It's basic, but I felt it would be nice to wear in the summer heat.  It's a maxi dress, so it stops at my ankles! 


     Now onto my FAVE pieces of this haul~~~  This next little number I originally saw on someone's tiktok.  They looked GORGEOUS in it and I knew I had to have it.  I'd be perfect for my new boom!  
     Problem is, when I got to the brand's website I quickly realized I couldn't afford it (つ . •́ _ʖ •̀ .)つ.  And one late night scrolling through Aliexpress I found this!

     Lord knows I could not pay $50 per piece of this, and presented me with this set for $13!  (╥ω╥)

     Siiiiiis!I feel like a hottie in this (lol).  Someone left a review that it's not the best dupe, but I can't relate to her points made.  She had both the real brand and the dupe.  I would assume the fabric of the real version is a lot better than spandex, but I don't feel it makes for a bad dupe!

     These last two clothing items trump the rest of the haul, hands down!

     Juicy Couture tracksuits!!!!  The ultimate pieces to my celeb gyaru look!  ♥  The hardest thing was choosing colors, I went with pink and royal blue.  They're stunning in person, the pictures just can't capture the beauty of the rhinestones.  I was soooo nervous to buy this initially.  I didn't want to get played (lmao)!  In the end no regrets with this purchase.

I ordered a few non-clothing items as well.

     I'm too much of a weenie to get my belly pierced, so I got faux rings!  Had to get the butterflies~  And the "bitch" one makes me laugh, I love it.  Eventually I want to get a Playboy bunny ring.

new lower lashes~
Finally some platform sandals!!! (。T ω T。)♥

     And with my sandals, that concludes my Aliexpress haul!  I scored some really amazing things.  Now that I've experienced buying clothes from their site, I'm excited for my next haul!

    Besides this haul, I did buy a few other things recently~

     I got yet another bling belt (lmaooo) it's gold this time!  I prefer gold accessories over silver.  And I picked up a fan because I must be extra (cute) in this brutal heat.  Seriously, how cute is the print on this?!

     I cannot believe I stumbled across this in the beauty supply store.  I can't remember how much it was . . . maybe $11?  But I'm ecstatic because this reminds me of Mariah's iconic butterfly top!  The cheap version of course (lol).


     Guys I think I need to buy a storage unit soon.  I have zero space for clothes in my room!  (ノω・、)  I don't regret buying a thing though (hehe).  What do you think of my recent gets?  Would you wear any of these?

Thank you for reading!~
xoxo Amiman♥

6 comments:

  1. omgggggggg. I'm here for this all! Love all of these items! (And yes I remember Mariah's butterfly stage and everyone living in Juicy tracksuits XD) I can't wait to see this all put together!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) I'm bursting with excitement cuz I can't wait to put everything together!! Also, I'm dying for some cooler weather so I can wear these tracksuits! If I wear them now, I'll faint lmaoooo
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. I love your new clothes and u def have the bodytype for it!! I could never pull off clothings like that...<333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 (づ◡﹏◡)づ no~ don't say that~ Over the past two years I've stepped so far out of my comfort zone. Really I think that's all it takes! I know that's easier said than done tho ^^;
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. Ooooo you picked such cute pieces! That butterfly top though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank uuu~ I cannot wait to wear it!!! ٩(。>∀<。)۶♥
      - Amiman♥

      Delete