Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Let's Bring It Back! (Y2K Look)

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Let's Bring It Back! (Y2K Look)

Hello Cuties~
     Today (well actually 2 weeks ago) marks my first Celeb Gyaru look!  (Forgive me, I'm so behind in posts~)  I was dying to wear my three piece skirt set!  So here's the look I put together!

skirt set . . . iamgia dupe (aliexpress)
belt . . . charlotte russe
bag . . . louis vuitton
shoes . . . aliexpress
accessories . . . off brand & aliexpress

     It's giving Paris vibes~  Bikini tops with skirts is a mood (mind you she wore this on the red carpet).  Bonus points for the large sunglasses~

     I didn't even realize the strappy top had been a thing in the early 2000's!  Also peep the belly piercing~
     My coord (unintentionally) is a nice blend of both styles.  I must have subconsciously channeled my inner Paris for this, because I had my own red carpet "paparazzi" moment.  (I easily took like 50 photos lol)


     Point of this look is . . . butterfly!  So many butterflies in this coordinate~  Hair clips, earrings, choker, belly ring, and belt!
     Finally giving my "What Dreams Are Made For" palette some spotlight!  As much as I love purple, I rarely do purple makeup looks and this was the perfect opportunity.  I also used Lime Crime diamond dew under my eyes.

     Please excuse my skin, it was clearer before.  (I swear your skin only gets weird when you want to go all out with makeup.)

     Two things about this makeup look :  I tried a new eyeshape (emphasis on tried), and I gave Diamond Lash Sweet Eye another try.  I think this might be the second look I've ever liked using Sweet Eye on myself.  Aaaand about that new eyeshape (lol).  A few of the gals on discord collectively tried Erika's eye make.  I tried to recreate it from memory, but boooooooy who was I kidding, this looks NOTHING like it (lmao)!  But anywho~  I really like my makeup~

     I wish I could've been out and about in this little number, but I had no plans.  However it was fun getting dressed up for pics, just like old times.  back when I had no life lol  Y'know what?  I think that's part of what I find so appealing about Celeb Gyaru.  I get to make as if I'm this busy socialite.  Always on the move, and looking fabulous while doing it!

     I need to plan my next look.  (・・ ) ?  Have you ever experienced the feeling of "how do I top this"?  That's kind of where I am right now |д・) . . . I do have an idea in my head though!  But until then, here are a few more pics of this fun look~

*making sure my lipgloss stays poppin'

     Played with some filters too!  I used Noy's Manba Gal filter on instagram.  And I had fun using her Egg covergirl filter too!
Stayed tuned in for my next look!

6 comments:

  1. love your look sweetheart!! <333 If you want to get inspired for y2k stuff, I always loved to look at myscene (especially their dressup games but java doesn't work anymore unfortunately)...they have the best y2k outfits personally :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty ty!!! ♥ Omg I had the same problem when I tried to revive my old blingee account! Why would java do thiiiis (╥_╥) That's a good idea though, I'll have to look at pictures for now~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. omg.omg.omg.
    You look STUNNIN'! ♥ Absolutely perfect. Like you came out of Clueless the movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MUAH! TY~~ Tis my goal to create such iconic looks like the ones in Clueless~ (*^^*)♡ those girls were so fashionable!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! My heart!! Can't handle!!! Aaah I absolutely love this look, and that purple eyemake is super pretty *3* <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (^人^) aaaahhh thank you!~~ It's a shame that purple is my fav color, yet I rarely get to incorporate it into looks! 💜
      - Amiman♥

      Delete