Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: TTDEYE Review | Edge Brown

Monday, August 30, 2021

TTDEYE Review | Edge Brown

     Hello Cuties~  I've sat on this review long enough, so I'm finally putting this together.  When's the last time I've done a lens review?!  I intended to review the first pair or contacts I got from TTDEYE, before getting rid of them.  I probably will order them again though, so I'll review them then.  But anyway, let's get onto the review!!!

Edge Brown

Details

Water content: 38%
Thickness: 0.08mm 
Texture: Polymacon 
Base curve: 8.5mm 
Diameter: 14.0mm 
Duration: 12 months
Package: 1 pair (2 lenses)
Price: $42.99


     As you can tell, I ordered these from TTDEYE, aka The Third Eye.  I grabbed these along with 2 other lenses during a Black Friday sale, so I paid $19.50 for each pair!  TTDEYE always seems to be running some sort of sale, or rather they have sales pretty often.  So I'd say their lenses are affordable most of the time.


Photos
*click to enlarge

Lenses Worn

Ratings
*ratings are out of 5

Design: ♥♥♥ 3
     Nothing super special about the design honestly.  Not to say that it's ugly, it's just a very minimalistic design.  

Color: ♥♥♥♥ 4
     I rather like the color of these lenses.  Initially I was afraid they were too light when I first opened them.  But I was pleasantly surprised by how soft they are on my eyes.  Gives me a natural light brown color.

Enlargement: ♥♥ +1/2 
     I'm torn on this.  I feel like there's not much enlargement from my natural eyes.  However I believe it's the color that opens up my eyes.  They bring a lot of brightness to my eyes, so I'm not mad.  For just 14mm these are decently sized; I've had some 14.4mms that looked super tiny.

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥ 4
     These are really comfortable!  I've been able to wear these for 8 hours with little to no discomfort.

Overall: ♥♥♥♥ 4
     I like these, not obsessed, but it's a nice "natural" look.  Something that isn't super "busy" as far as the color and design, so I could see these working for softer looks like himekaji.

Thank you for reading!
xoxo, Amiman 

No comments:

Post a Comment