Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Papillon Lookbook: 004

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Papillon Lookbook: 004


     Hello Cuties~  I'll be honest I did forget about doing the Papillon lookbook post.But late is better than never!  So without further delay, here are some of my favorite shots from this photo shoot!


blazer - Sears turtleneck - Forever21 ♡ lace top - Rainbow shops ♡ skirt - thrifted

parasol - Angelic Prettyberet - walmartpurse - thriftedshoes - H&M


     For me, this was definitely not my typical look.  In the beginning, staff sent out a memo of the theme of volume 2 and the trends we were to focus on!  As you may know this was a Spring / Summer edition of Papillon.  I decided to showcase the Spring trends of lace, long skirts, and pastel pink.  In my mind this was an onee gyaru look, but I'm not sure if I conveyed that well (lol).


  top - thrifted  jeans - FashionNova  shoes - H&M


     Bet you never would've guessed I was chilling next to a giant skull in these pictures from the magazine (hehe)!  When I spotted this across the park I said "I gotta take a pic there!!!"


     If you follow me on Instagram, I'm sure you're aware of how much I loved this set of photos!  The effect of the rose tinted glass was breathtaking.  


     Maya and I had a lot of fun with creative shots.  She had plenty of ideas to work with the scenery around us.  Another one of my favorite portions to shoot was under the bridge.  She said "I know this might seem weird at first but believe me, it's going to look awesome!"  I would've never thought to play with the reflection of water this way!


     The park was a fantastic setting to shoot in, especially the sculpture garden!  I feel as though this picture captures this city well:  hauntingly beautiful.  While some things are pretty and vibrant, there's something eerie about this place.  I always feel that way when I look over landscapes and see the Spanish moss trees.


     I kept it simple for my second outfit of the photo shoot.  This time I used the flared trend with my bell bottom jeans.  Y'know . . . months after the fact, I had the thought of putting the flare jeans with in place of the lace skirt in the first outfit (lmao)!  I think that would've been super cute.


     I must give a huge thanks to my lovely friend Maya for taking the time to take these photos, and making it a great experience.  I can't wait to work with her again!  I hope you all enjoyed this post!

~ Love you x Amiman ~

No comments:

Post a Comment