Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Modern-day Princess Coord~*.•° (+2 Days of fun!)

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Modern-day Princess Coord~*.•° (+2 Days of fun!)

Hello my Cuties~
I'm back with the second post of the week!
 
I'm back on track, but for how long lol
I want to show and tell you about my 2 days of fun!

This past Thursday, Nhu and I wanted to catch up over lunch.  We went to Red Lobster and Nhu was adamant about two things:
1. we WOULD get through a full course meal
and
2. she would find a drink that I liked.
Well I think we accomplished both


Rundown
blouse - Forever21
suspender skirt - taobao (Liz Lisa replica)
socks - Rue21
shoes - Steve Madden
accesories - Charlotte Russe, Forever21

It's been a while since I've gone out in a full outfit like this
(*´ω`*)
Even when Nhu saw me she said, "you haven't worn anything like that in a long time".
I was a tad anxious at first but I received many compliments; it definitely put a huge smile on my face!~

*close-up!*
 I really like how my makeup turned out~


We had TOO much food omg! I've never eaten this much in one sitting.
*Nhu's entree!
 *My entree!
THIS DESSERT THO! It was delicious, 10/10 would recommend get it now.
Nhu was stuffed before her entree made it to the table!
。゚(TヮT)゚。
She couldn't even touch it.  Me on the other hand, I was 5 bites into mine when the waitress sat the dessert in front of us.
As for those drinks. . . I've never drank alcohol (never was a fan of the idea) but I'm open to trying things.  So Nhu ordered a few things and said whatever I didn't like, she'd drink it.
I really liked the last one, the frozen one, it tasted like strawberries and cream!

Nhu and I also went to the mall!  She treated me to new sunglasses and gifted me with lotions, and matching shirts.  We bought a few things from an interesting popcorn shop lol
(I got "loaded baked potato" and "beignets")


Friday Sarah and I had a much needed day of fun since I had been sick!
We went out to the Magazine St. strip again, but this time to check out a tattoo shop~
Nooo I wasn't going to get a tattoo~ ~ ~
not yet . . 
My brave girl, Sarah, wanted to get her belly button pierced.  It looks painful but she didn't yell or shout lol
(*taken from her instagram lol)
Beforehand, we went to Smash Burger (it was both our 1st time eating there)!
Afterwards we went to American Apparel and this time the sale was 60% off the entire store.
I couldn't help myself. . .

Ahh~ both days were so much fun! I miss them both already lol  I moped around the whole work shift after parting ways with Sarah.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

No comments:

Post a Comment