Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: GRWM Video! 🍃🌼 Word on the J-Street: Fanatic?

Thursday, April 13, 2017

GRWM Video! 🍃🌼 Word on the J-Street: Fanatic?

Hello Cuties~!

After days of frustration and self loathing lol
I've finally uploaded my "Get ready with me: Spring Day Makeup" video!
Had a few blunders throughout the video and while editing, but hopefully you enjoy it or get a good laugh at my awkwardness.
ε=ε=ε=ε=ε” “(/*’-‘*)/
For my next few planned videos, I want to change where I film since the lighting and quality is still not where I want it to be.
I know I won't reach the super professional quality but I want to avoid dark and washed out videos. So as my videos and my youtube channel progress, I'd love to hear your feedback!

Word on the J-Street?
I haven't made any fun blogpost titles in a while lol
I thought of making this into a small "section", if you will, on this blog!
Kind of like "what's the word on the street?"
or basically
What's going on with Japanese street fashion?
╭( ・ㅂ・)و
So in related news~
Have you heard about Fanatic Magazine?
 *screen caps are from Tokyofashion's instagram*

There's been a lot of talk of Japanese street fashion fading
but it's just basically a decrease in the "printing scene".  So magazines will slowly fade out; I can see that much happening even here in the U.S.  Some magazines have ceased printing and launched a big online network.
BUT
we have these few new and exciting additions to the street fashion scene.
These four students will be debuting a print magazine that will document the Japanese street fashions and  for free.
Which is fantastic news after the heartbreak of the ceased publications of KERA and FRUiTS!

I think it's really cool that they want to resurrect the printing of magazines.
I used to love collecting them!
I just wish there was a way for overseas fashion lovers to get their hands on an issue of Fanatic Magazine
( ´•̥ו̥` )

I hope everyone is having a lovely week~ Thanks for reading!
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see more of your videos! I can't wait to see what you'll post next <3
    That sounds like an awesome magazine! Maybe someone will have a way of getting it to us Westerners soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah! I hope so! "Tokyo Fashion" usually does a great job of spreading the word to many people, so the demand should follow after that :3 Also thank you so much ♥♥♥
      - Amiman♥

      Delete