Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Staying Afloat 🌊

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Staying Afloat 🌊


Hello Cuties~

     Today's entry will be about my last day in Miami!  After going hard for three days in a row, I was drained.  But I wanted to explore the neighborhood we stayed in!  

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷
dress . . . Rainbow shops
shoes . . . Aliexpress
bag . . . LV

     Decided to rock one of the dresses I bought during my visit.  I LOVE the print of this dress!  There's plenty of stuff like this right now in stores.  I desperately want it all (T__T).  


     After I got dressed, I tiptoed out of the airbnb and began exploring.  I quickly realized how hot and unforgiving the sun would be today, but I was determined!  I spotted a bakery close by during our first day in Little Havana, so I walked a few blocks to get there.  But not before stopping in a few souvenir shops~  I got myself yet another hat!

never gonna get sick of "stay salty" lmao

Eventually I made it to my destination:  Party Cake Bakery!
cr. to google hehe

     I stumbled through ordering some pastries in Spanish (lol).  They were deeelicious!  I didn't get a picture of them but they were guava pastries.  By the time I got back inside Sarah was awake and I convinced her to come out and explore more with me!


Little 'ol me in Little Havana ♥

     Outside another souvenir shop.  Throughout Little Havana you'll see the symbol of a rooster.  Not only are they small, in almost hidden places, you'll find various statues on the street.  I'm only just now researching it, but apparently it's an important symbol in Cuban culture!

     So many coconut carts out here!  Which is the worst for me because I'm (newly) allergic to coconuts but I love them. (*´ー)ノ(ノд`)  Sarah had to console me the whole time because she knew how badly I wanted one.  She offered to jab me with her epi-pen and I immediately sucked up my tears and kept it moving (lmao)!

     Soon the heat became unbearable so we walked back to our airbnb.  Buuuuut I had my eyes on a certain ice cream joint near.  

* screenshot from a video I took walking in the neighborhood

     Y'all, I haven't stopped thinking about this ice cream SINCE I left.  Cuban coffee is top tier, and it took me all these years to find out (lol).  The flavor is coffee with oreos mixed in, SO freaking good.  And you're probably thinking this is lame but, I just stayed in that night.  It was our last day in Miami, however I rather enjoyed myself just walking around and sight seeing.  I don't regret a thing!  And I cannot wait to return to Little Havana some day. ♥  
Thanx for reading!
xoxo, Amiman ♥

2 comments:

  1. EXCUSE ME MS. LADY! LOOKIN AMAZING IN THAT DRESS! It's so perfect for youuuu!!!♥
    Also you got me missing Miami a lot! I used to go there every year with my grandparents as a kid. Nice to know that the area is doing well!
    But you're killin' me having guava pastelitos and not taking photos!!! I love those damn things soooo much ;_;
    And omgggg I looked up that ice cream place!!! I WANT IT SO BAD. Closest one I have is in Texas T_T But I'm glad you liked it!!!!
    VIVA CUBA LIBRE!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tore into those pastelitos!! xD and omg that's so cool you got to come here so often I'm so jealous~ lol My grandparents were in the same state as me, just in a super quiet city with nothing but retired families lol! GIrl that ice cream......seriously thinking of returning to Little Havana for this and to try some Cuban food too! Omg you really have me entertaining this idea of a Gal meet in Miami (。T ω T。).

      ps. aaaa thank you~~ I just adore the leopard print along with the colors of the flowers! I need more dresses like this!!!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete