Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend (I Drink to That!)

Monday, June 6, 2022

Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend (I Drink to That!)


Hello Cuties~

     Let's pick up where we left off!  Last post details the adventures of the second day of my recent Miami trip. 
     We had a few things in store for day three, buuuut not everything was accomplished. (≧▽≦)  First stop on the itinerary was Tap42.  (You already know we had to come back for the bottomless brunch!)  The plan was to head straight to the beach afterwards, so we hit the streets in our bikinis & coverups.


◦•●◉✿ 𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 ✿◉●•◦
coverup . . . Fashion Nova
bikini . . . Rainbow shops
shorts . . . Fashion Nova
shoes . . . Aliexpress

Hashtag, "hot and ready" to go!

     There was so much to look at during our rides to and from locations.  Like the street art is insane out there!  (Sarah and I love this kind of stuff lol)

     Clink, clink!  Cheers to the perfect Saturday brunch!  We got bottomless mimosas~  (But I'm a weenie so I only got through two lol)

street corn guacamole and salsa omggg
     I tried something new~  I've never had fried green tomato, especially not on a sandwich with bacon, and a sunny side up egg!  It was g o o d !



TO SOUTH BEACH WE GO!

     Took the cutest picture of Sarah as we strode towards the beach~  And she snapped one of me too~
     Tap42 took up a lot more of our time than we anticipated.  So we didn't get to spend much time on the beach.  But we still soaked up some rays of sunshine and looked cute while doing it!

Beach aesthetics~

     Totally bummed me out to leave the beach, but we had a SweetHeat event to get to that night.  (*Random : As we leave, we spot a volley ball setup and Sarah yelled "OMG it's gay!!!")


     Perfect photo-op as we're here for SweetHeat's Pride event.  So we took pictures like the weirdos we are, then raced home to get changed (lol).

◦•●◉✿ 𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 ✿◉●•◦
short set . . . Almost Famous
shoes . . . Aliexpress
bag . . . LV

     Now, this is when things became disappointing.  The arranged event was held at a strip club.  So we were anticipating a good time for the girlies to let loose.  However, a loooong line greeted us when we arrived.  🥴 And the club was tiny.  Now I've never been to a strip club, but I can tell this was incredibly small.  Women are leaving the club and telling everyone in line it's not worth it, that it's too many people.  So . . . we left.  I could tell this ruined Sarah's night, so she headed back to the air bnb.  Meanwhile I did things solo and went out for dinner at Bahama Breeze.  I really wish Sarah could have experienced it with me (T_T)  but I wanted to give her the space she needed.  Also, I didn't take any pictures because I felt awkward (ノωヽ).  But it was super yummy!
     Now earlier I said cheers to the perfect brunch . . . but that was pretty one sided.  Sarah had a hard time with the staff and her food allergies.  She tried to stay cheery, but the more mistakes they made and the longer we waited for things to be fixed, the more distant she became.  And I tried to help keep things light and joyful too.  When we got to the beach, I could tell she was happy again.  But then the club disappointment happened.  And I know on the surface these may seem like trivial things.  But there's always more than what you see on the surface.  And I'm aware of the things that clouded her mind during this trip.  And while this trip was mainly for her, to celebrate her birthday and her recent accomplishments . . . to see her not having much luck or fun really saddened me.  But I'm happy she opened up to me during our much needed "girl talk".  We said cheers over wine (and water) to our friendship instead that night. 


     That's all for day three!  Thank you for reading, and a big thank you to all that comment!

Amiman ♥


6 comments:

  1. It's always dissapointing when stuff doesn't work out the way you planned. But sometimes there are better things ahead. When smth doesnt work out for me, I immediately looked for an alternative and they turned out good...I remember I wanted to go to a restaurant with my friends but it didnt work bcuz they had holidays, so I looked for smth else ans found a brunch restaurant I have never seen before. Turned out one of my older coworkers started their job there and we could meet again🙈♥️ I love all of your outfits, they r super pretty but still casual⭐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point / idea! My friend is a LOT like my younger sister, they're both Taurus and they tend to shut down in situations like this. I love them both ♥ but I know to just leave them alone 😅. But that's so nice you got to meet up with a friend from the past! To think, if you just went home, you wouldn't have reconnected with them!

      And aww thank you~! I was a little nervous posting about the outfits since they aren't gyaru but I'm glad to see someone likes them 💕
      -Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. I have been there when the trip does not go as planned, it sucks specially when you are looking forward to certain events. Glad she has you as a friend !<3

    PS: Love the fits <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (╥ω╥) you're so sweet~~~ I was just so worried about her, I really am that "mom friend" lol And thank you so much! You guys are making me feel better about these posts hehe
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. HOTTEST GAL IN THE UNIVERSE! My god I am loving these shots of you! *o* These outfits are perf on you!
    And sorry to hear that you guys had a couple of bad moments. And to be quite honest, I went to a strip club before and I did not enjoy myself. Too loud, I don't like strangers up on me and I don't like sweat XD So maybe it was a good thing that you guys didn't go. But at least there was the beach!!! I'm sure you guys have wonderful memories of it. It makes me very happy that you were there for each other. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEE HOTTEST??!! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) lksjdfoa please lol you're THEE sweetest! I'm really happy I decided to just share these images and memories with you all~ I was nervous since they weren't gal. (I've got gal content coming tho!!)

      Oh God, that does not sound like fun, I hate sweating lmaooo! And for sure! We had a blast despite the few letdowns ♥♥♥
      - Amiman♥

      Delete