Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Ami Takes Cali ✈️ Day 4!

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Ami Takes Cali ✈️ Day 4!

Hello Cuties~

     I know you're all probably so tired of these separate trip posts (/。\).  We're almost there!  I think I'll combine the last few days together to create one post (lol).  Let's give it up for day number 4!


top . . . american eagle
jeans . . . fashion nova
shoes . . . skechers
point : super low rise jeans and peek-a-boo t-string

     On our fourth day, I decided to be really casual for some more shopping (yes, more).  We wanted to revisit Westfield but also visit a mall we found online (thank you bloggers for listing the best malls in California).  The mall in question is Glendale Galleria.  What caught our attention was Kura, the revolving sushi bar!  Yep, it's IN the mall.

(nabbed from tripadvisor lol)


     I had major "heart-eyes" for this place as you can see.  We've never experienced a revolving sushi bar, so this was pretty cool to try!  We got a booth near the kitchen, so I got to see where the magic happens.  BOY  were those people working hard back there.

     At each table, there's a tablet where you can view the menu and details on everything they serve.  They also let you know how often new plates are popping out.  While we were there, plates were coming out every 2 minutes.  However, if there's something you want that you can't seem to get your hands on, you can order it directly from the tablet!  The coolest part is the food you order comes right to your table!

     It took a little practice taking the plates from their protective domes.  (*ノ∀`*)  We looked like idiots the first two attempts.  Prince got it down first, meanwhile I was too chicken to even try.  But eventually I got it!


     My favorites were the Golden Crunchy Roll and the seared beef with Yakiniku sauce!  Pretty sure Prince won in our eating competition ( T oT).   The food was so amazing (we even came back another day lmao)!


     After running through both malls, we called it a day.  First of all, Glendale Galleria is huge.  Three floors??? I actually got lost the second time we went!  Why are California malls so big 🥴 (lol).  Are the malls huge where you live?  More importantly, are there revolving sushi bars in them 👀.  If so, I'm coming to visit!!

Thank you for reading!
~ Love you x Amiman ~




4 comments:

  1. I already tried a sushi restaurant like that here in Stuttgart. We ate so much...you could see like tons of plates on our table lol. I loved it so much <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to step my game up!! lmao I wanted to eat so much more but I was STUFFED. I wanted to just sit there for hours until I could eat more 。゚(TヮT)゚。
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Wahhhh you look amazing! ♥ My heart went doki doki!

    And that's amazing! Also did you get more goodies from the malls? I am dying to go back to Cali for those malls. Only went once for Disney a few years ago. XD

    And don't worry about having "too many" trip posts. I love reading about people's trips and seeing how much fun was had. Plus the pictures are always nice to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! Lol they had a Charlotte Russe store in the Glendale mall and I went crazy. I loved that store but all of the ones in my city closed down :/ I have a feeling this one might shut down too, their shoes and accessories were Buy 1 get one for a DOLLAR!!!

      When you visit Cali again definitely try to hit up Glendale Galleria and Westfield Santa Anita mall! btw a lot more kawaii shops in the Westfield one~)

      Ps. thank you for saying that, I get a bit nervous that I annoy people with things they don't care to read ^^; Wuv you~~
      -Amiman♥

      Delete