Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Ami Takes Cali ✈️ Day 3!

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Ami Takes Cali ✈️ Day 3!

 

Hello Cuties~

     Let's jump back into my vacation journal with day 3!  Quite the day this one was C= C= C= C= C=┌(;・ω・)┘.  Lots of running my friends (lol).  The destinations for the day were Koreatown and Little Tokyo~!  So I got extra dolled up of course!

☆--------Rundown--------☆

Dress ---- MA*RS
Skirt ---- Forever21
Jacket ---- MA*RS
Shoes ---- off brand
Purse ---- MA*RS
Accessories ---- Juicy Couture and off brand


     I'm SO sad I didn't get a close up picture of my Juicy necklace ;__;).  It's today's "point" of the coordinate.  I thought it fit the chunky chain print of my dress well!  It's heart shaped, full of rhinestones and topped off with a crown.  I've been waiting for the perfect outfit to wear this too!


Loved my eyeshape this day!

Me and my sweet prince~ ♡
Ready for our day of fun!

     Before heading out to Little Tokyo, I found out we weren't far at all from the Sanrio store in Pasadena.  So we made a stop there first!  I was actually in search of Hello Kitty luggage to fit all of my purchases during the trip (lmao).  There was a Sanrio store in the Westfield mall we went to the day before, but they wanted $400 for the one I liked ( : ౦ ‸ ౦ : ). . .   Anywho, I found one! And cheap too! 


     I snagged this one for $103, I was so relieved.  It's pastel pink with baby blue accents (and a build in tsa lock).  But like I said I got more than just this~  I really should have taken pics of the things I bought each day, but all I have is a group picture of my entire haul (lmao).  But I can share two more things! (Good thing I thought to take a separate pic for this.)


     Aren't these adorable?  I thought they were just cute hair bows, but they also hold your mask in place!  I never got into the mask necklace holder things I see some people wear, but this is such a cute concept.  I can't wait to wear My Melody with Himekaji looks~  I don't have a look in mind for Kuromi's but it was too cute to pass up!

     Prince packing away my loot (lol).  I guess I spent enough time in there because we were looking for something to eat right after this (TヮT;).  We ended up at a place named Kaviar.


     Swanky if I do say so myself~  The restaurant is upstairs, but this is their outdoor seating.  As soon as we got inside we whispered to each other "this is going to be expensive".
 。゚(´ ∀ ` *)゚。  


     A little splurging can't hurt you.  We decided to treat ourselves to the nicer things~  And of course I took pictures of our food.
I got to try wagyu beef (tacos)!

     The sauce was so nice, I ordered it TWICE!  I think it had pineapples incorporated, I can't remember but it was delicious.

     Y'all . . . I was terrified by the thought of mangos being on my sushi but it was perfection~  (Major thanks to Prince for ordering this one lmaooo)  I haven't had mangos so soft and sweet as these!  And surprisingly, the mango complemented the rest of the roll well.

     Finally we were on our way to Koreatown!I honestly went just for a k-pop store ^^; .  I found the two albums I wanted too!  Can you guess what group? hehe~  The cashier gave me some nice freebies too.  If you ever go to Koreatown in California and you're a k-pop fan, visit Music Plaza!!!

     There was a little Korean bakery next to Music Plaza; we got sooo many bready treats.  I intended for us to get some bingsu too, but time was getting away from us so we just headed to Little Tokyo.  I was so eager to hop into the プリクラ (purikura), but there was a line (T^T).  By the time we got done, majority of the shops had closed.  But I wasn't too upset, I got my pictures.  

     This machine didn't print the online code to get the digital version but I was able to scan it.  Aren't we cute?~  He really doesn't do pictures, but he entertained me with these (lol).  I'm forever grateful~ hehehe   This one is my favorite shot:


     I love how big and dolly my eyes look in purikura~ ♥ (and Prince is so kyoot!)

     While we were in line for the photo booth, I saw Vasti Nico from tiktok!  I was in shock, luckily he couldn't see my mouth agape behind my mask (lmao)!  I think I was starstruck, he's just so handsome and stylish~

     After that getting our photos we browsed around in some of the game and anime shops that were still open.  I missed out on the makeup shop and another Sanrio, but I think my wallet was relieved.  In the end, I got what I really wanted~  I hope to take more couples puri in the future ♥.

     I'm surprised I stayed in my heels as long as I did.  I didn't come out of them until we got into the car leaving Little Tokyo village.  The sandals are still a look~ lol  Have y'all seen that tiktok about those who wear white polish on their toes?  It's so funny hehehe~

     I think you guys are going to have hell trying to guess what my new boom is ( ´ ▽ ` ).  But once I say it, hopefully it'll be obvious?  But anyway, here are some cute selfies!

*clearly obsessed with this look*


Thank you all for reading and putting up with my silliness
~ Love you x Amiman ~


6 comments:

  1. your coords are so sweeet! And I would love to go shopping in a sanrio shop or similiar...but I am living in boring germany..we got nothing here T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a sanrio shop in my home state if that helps ;A;) But I understand getting to one is probably a lot harder for you :((

      And thank you! I wish we could get dolled up and go shopping together~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Omgggg I LOVE the combination of ma*rs + denim jackets! You look super cute <3333 AND WHAAAT THAT HELLO KITTY SUITCASE OMG I'm so happy you managed to find one for cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!!! Because that first store was out of their mind lmaoo
      And ahhh thank you~~ I put this denim jacket on with everything now (o´∀`o)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. Wow thanks google for eating my comment!

    Omggggg you look stunning! I love this look on you! You're really workin' it! Also love seeing pics of you and Mr. Prince! You guys are so cute!!! And I really love all your gets and food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nooooo xD I don't know what happened but after I published this, it reverted itself to a draft (〇_o) the only message I saw was I had too many tags lol so I deleted one and republished it so maybe that's what happened to your previous comment ( ToT)

      EEee~~ thank you~ ♥ And I'm happy he goes along with my shenanigans lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete