Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Ami Takes Cali ✈️ Final Days~

Monday, July 26, 2021

Ami Takes Cali ✈️ Final Days~

     Hellooo Cuties~  We've reached the end of my trip to Pasadena, California!  Our last 2 days we didn't do much.  But I still have some photos to share!

     I think this is when we wanted to visit a beach.  But we overslept and didn't want to deal with crowded beaches and taking forever to find street parking.  So we decided to have a lazy day.  We went out for lunch to a place named Kaiba.


     I'm surprised we haven't turned into sushi yet (lol).  It was pretty tasty!  Mine had popcorn shrimp on top.  I wanted to give theirs a try since I didn't taste the popcorn shrimp rolls at the revolving sushi bar.  After we ate, I was desperate for a cold treat so we found this cute ice cream shop nearby.  (*¯︶¯*)


     Milkcow Cafe!  It's a small and charming place and their menu is full of yummy things.  I'm sporting my skirt set I got in Miami back in January.  So I felt super cute and had the courage to take these pics.  But anyway I ordered the Dirty Boba soft serve~ 

Like my super professional shot? hehe


     Prince spotted a gaming cafe in the area too so we stopped there for a while.  I was so happy to see him find something I knew he'd enjoy during our trip.  He said he was more than happy spending time with me, but I know finding this place was the cherry on top.  

     Our last day out I remember visiting Glendale and the revolving sushi bar for the second time (lol).  We spend majority of our day there because we didn't get to see much of the mall the first time (it was near closing time).  This time we got to really explore all three floors!

Casual fit for the day~

     While we were exploring the many shops, I spotted a Charlotte Russe and went feral (lmao).  All of their locations back at home have closed down, so I went in knowing I'd buy a lot.  And I would have, if it weren't for Kura!  I was shopping happily when Prince got a message that Kura was calling us for our reserved table at the sushi bar.  I told him to run to hold our spot but we missed it anyway (lolll).  So fast forward to after I've checked out. . . Prince put our names back on the waiting list and waited there.  But a lot of people were missing their calls so they moved on and suddenly we were next again!  Now here I am, alone, running around LOST and confused trying to find the restaurant.  。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。  I just know to outsiders I looked like the airheaded heiress on a shopping spree that finds out she's been cutoff by her rich daddy.I found the place eventually and just in time too!

     Kura blew us away again, everything was delicious~  For dessert we went to Somi Somi in the mall for ice cream!


     The taiyaki is filled with nutella!  I got milk tea flavored ice cream topped with oreo dust and a strawberry.  SO good, omg.  A delightful way to end my day of fun~

     Traveling back home, I was pretty sad.  I wasn't ready to go back to work but I thoroughly enjoyed spending a week running away from my daily routines.  LAX was mad chaotic that morning,  and we had no idea we had to take a bus to the opposite side of the building to find our gate.  But everything ended well.  Now that it's been a month and I'm back at work, I can't wait until my next vacation!  On a random note . . . 

     These bitches have a Michael Kors, a Gucci store, and a full sized PF Chang's in their airport???  The bougie life~  I'm going to miss it (lol).  Next post I will share all of my gets!  See you there~


Thank you for reading!!!
~ Love you x Amiman ~








4 comments:

  1. Omg wait... a BOBA soft serve???? Aaaah I'd be all over that!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see your next post on your gets! *3*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO good, I'm still trying to find out other locations but I think Los Angeles is as close as it gets (TT__TT) And eee~ I'm excited to post about them too~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Omg I want that dessert so bad!!!! Looks so good!
    And omg I am living for your coords. That blue top looks so good on you!!!♥
    That's great that you both could find things you love. I would be so torn between games and shopping XD
    Also yeah...some airports are wild. They got some stores I never see and I live in NY XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our airport ....I don't think it has any high end stuff lol just little souvenir shops. And omggg the dessert was so yummy~~ I hope more places like SomiSomi pop up in my state! And aww thank you~~ I adore knit tops right now!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete