Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Cali Takes My Money : Gets💸

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Cali Takes My Money : Gets💸

     Hello Cuties~Are you ready for gets?  Let's start with non-clothing items.


     From the top left:  I got cute face masks~~  The Sanrio character masks are from the Sanrio in Pasadena; the same shop I got my Hello Kitty luggage.  They came with their own travel bags!  It's so hard to find kawaii adult sized masks so I was so happy to find these.

     I also snagged a Rilakkuma mask from Daiso!  The Westfield Santa Anita mall had a Daiso and you know I just had to go.  Unfortunately I didn't see much else that I wanted.  Also let's take time to appreciate this came with a filter and it's adjustable!


     Guys I did a double take when I saw these next two items (lol).  This was also in Westfield; a cute shop with lots of jewelry, stationary, makeup, skincare and other cutesy items.


     I got Dolly Wink no. 17 lashes and KissMe Heroine Make eyeliner!  I've seen a lot of people talk up Heroine Make eyeliner so I'm excited to finally try it.

     👀👀💞 Let me introduce you to my newest edition to the Hello Kitty plush collection~  I got this little cutie from the Sanrio shop inside of Westfield.  I didn't include close ups but I also got the Hello Kitty iron on patch, and Kitty pen from the same store.

Tan Hello Kitty is life

     From the middle row:  the impulse purchases (lmao).


     I don't even know how to label these (lol).  They're hair accessories?  It's a clip on bow BUT the clamps hold onto the strings of your face masks!  It's a cute way to be able to raise and lower your mask without having to unhook it from your ears.  Also it gives those ears a break!  I personally get really sore ears from the elastic of the ear loops.

     Of course I got this from the Sanrio shop in Pasadena, I really did most of my damage there.  I also got Hello Kitty key rings / holders!  (no closeup of that sorry.)


     Ooh pretty~~~ (╯✧▽✧)╯Totally grabbed this for no real reason.  It was so shiny I couldn't resist~  But it's a nice necklace for hime / himekaji looks!  You guys are going to laugh at me.  While I was checking out in this store, the shop owner told me I could have free skincare masks.  But I know nothing about them!  I just picked random ones, but she was so sweet!

     I got another pair of sunglasses (that's the 3rd pair this summer).  And the cutest Baby Shooky purse from that K-pop store in Westfield~


     The bottom row is some of the K-pop merch I got while in Koreatown!  I scored the 2 albums I wanted:  Kai's solo album and EXO's newest album.  The rest are impulse purchases but I'm happy I got them (lol).  A desk calendar and a BTS pin. ^^;  


Now for the clothing!


     Got these tops from a shop I'm newly obsessed with "Q".  Sadly I don't think they exist outside of California ( ̄ヘ ̄).  But anywho~ I love the style of both tops!  The sleeveless collared style made me think of some d.i.a. tops.  Especially the navy one!


     The belts I got from Charlotte Russe!!! I still can't believe I got one of these for a dollar!  I was tempted to return the hat only because I bought it for the beach (and we didn't get to go).  When I got back home I decided to put my belts on display like I've seen in some Gal's rooms.


     More goodies from Charlotte Russe~  I think I have a thing for tie-dye now?  I bought this and since I've bought maybe 2 more tie-dye items. ♥

I bought the perfect outfit in Hollister!  


     I don't even know what to call this print, but I'll never get sick of it (lol).  They're ridiculously comfy.

Seriously never sick of it!  This two piece set is everything!!


     I don't know who I was fooling when I bought this.  I guess I was fooling myself when I thought I had the confidence to wear this (lmaoo).  I have worn it once so far and I was feeling myself then, but iiiiii don't know if I have it in me to do it again.
     You know what's sad, I've since bought so many more clothes 。゚(TヮT)゚。.  A mini Aliexpress haul, my first one actually.  I just have oooone more item I'm waiting for to arrive.  (But I may crack and just write the post before the last item arrives.)  I probably shouldn't ask if you're avoiding looking at your own receipts like me . . . 👀  What have you bought recently?!

~ Love you x Amiman ~
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love your gets! The face masks are so cute and that butterfly belt is perf <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the most dramatic gasp when I saw the butterfly belt lmao!! I had to have it!!! And had I brought a bigger suitcase with me, I definitely would have bought more things lol Ps. Thank you for reading~~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. I love GETs post sm <333 all those are soo cutee *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love gets posts too!!!! (≧◡≦) ♡ and thank you~~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. OMG GIRRRLLLLLL. YOU ARE KILLIN ME!
    I adore everything you got!!! And also I agree - tan Hello Kitty IS life!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RISE TAN HELLO KITTY LOVERS ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡ and daojdsfoe my wallet was killing me after all this lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  4. Aaaaaah everything looks so pretty!! I'm dying for all that. But definitely those face masks, the necklace and the pink set were my favorite! Can't wait to see more codes from you. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr I need to get to wearing these asap! lol I miss dressing up for no reason~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  5. Oh my! That haul is stunning and wonderful! So many pretty things! I want some of them too 🧖🏻‍♀️

    Blog de la Licorne
    Youtube 💐

    ReplyDelete