Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

      It's the most wonderful time of the year!  The holidays have begun and Papillon has released a new lookbook!  If I might say so myself, this holiday lookbook was a highly anticipated one.  I for sure couldn't wait for the release date.  The wait is now over!  If you haven't already, visit Magazine-Papillon to view the magazine.


     I may sound like a broken record, but this magazine is packed with amazing looks!  Everyone outdid themselves; models, editors, artists and writers, we did superb!  I feel this lookbook was more than just outfits.  Not only did the staff get to put a piece of their personality on page, but a piece of their culture as well.  And I'm so happy to have been a part of this edition.  In this blog post, I want to share some of my favorite spreads.  I hope you enjoy!


We ♥ Lashes!

     Never heard a truer statement!  I looove this page so much!  Who doesn't enjoy a Gyaru transformation?  Did you think so many variations of gyaru makeup existed?  Eyelashes (falsies as I love to say) are arguably the biggest part of gyaru makeup.  So seeing just how much of a difference lashes make on so many unique faces is pretty cool.


     Eri, the butterfly accessories had me sold!  I feel like I might be able to achieve this hairstyle by following the tutorial . . . maybe (lol).  Nonetheless a super cute, staple hairstyle for the Gals~


     Speaking of tutorials, can we talk about how gorgeous Motoko looks?!  A makeup pro!  Her makeup gives me the urge to use bolder colors (but I chicken out every time huhu~).


     The pinkest princess of them all, DD Kyoko!  Oh, I hope to look just as precious as her one day.  Also peep the tiny cutie on the right!


     My sweet Kieli!!!  I was so happy when I saw you!
╰(*´︶`*)╯♥  Also your eyemakeup, to d*e for~ That eye shape is everything!


     Is that a name change I see? 👀  Juupitan, I love it!  And I adore that your mug matches your outfit.  We stan a Gal who's always "on brand"! 


     Reila consistently steals my heart~  She has the cutest and most "romantic" style!


     To quote the fabulous Megan :  Real Hot Girl ish right here!  Nene slays every look that she does.  This is the perfect inspiration for a holiday night party!


     Continuing with the Hot Gals, Rachel rocked this Agejo look!  


     "Another one!"  Yaya, you blew me away with this look!  From the hair down to heels, fabulous.


A glamorous Kyaba look from Vani!


An unforgettable look from Shiena!

And lastly, my Himekaji look~


     Per usual, I'll post more from my look in a separate post.  It was quite the experience shooting this during the summer heat (lol).  However I'm very happy with how things turned out!  I'm very thankful for Papillon, and I'm glad I had the chance to be a part of another great lookbook.
Until next post!
~ Love you x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. Wahhhhh I'm so glad you like it!!! I literally died when I saw your photos!!!! My heart always goes doki*doki* when I see your modeling work. You're so beautiful and precious! ♥ I can never pick a favorite look! And thank you for the kind words. I'm gon' cry ;o;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (っ˘▽˘)(˘▽˘ς) ♥ *hugs* we can cry together bc your sweet messages always bring me to happy tears lol! And YES, I love it! Every edition, you guys do a remarkable job designing the pages. They're always fitting of each model too, Bravo!
      - Amiman♥
      - Amiman♥

      Delete