Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Liz Lisa Autumn Release: Antique Dressup Doll (+ gets!)

Friday, July 27, 2018

Liz Lisa Autumn Release: Antique Dressup Doll (+ gets!)

     Hello Cuties~ Or should I say Dollies?  Have you guys seen Liz Lisa's newest release?  Liz Lisa's official Instagram posted images of their new Autumn collection this morning and I'm SUPER excited to say the least.
     The theme is "Antique Dress up Doll"!  The collection is subtly sweet for the most part.  I feel as though the entire collection breaks up into 3 different sections.  One section comes off mature yet sweet.  Soft and feminine.  Never thought I'd love a long skirt or dress from Liz Lisa, but here we are!
     And may I say, I am loving the lilac!  It's my favorite color, so you know I would probably sell an organ to get my hands on one of those pieces.  Perhaps it's just me being biased, but one portion seems very Larme influenced.
     I'm sure you've already guessed it, this is where I started crying tears of "overseas broke girl".  And you're correct.  I adore the shoes, the pants and the top.  Don't even get me started on the jewelry, this entire portion can have my wallet for God's sake. 
˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚
     What is an Autumn Liz Lisa collection without a bit of bordeaux?  It's possibly one of my favorite things about Autumn releases.  You just know Liz Lisa will come out with the most beautiful timeless and classic pieces in this color.  The dress looks so nice, I'm a sucker for the ribbons on the collar.  The pink items are just as lovely!  (I really want that beret )
     The plaid makes a return!!  I almost always forget Liz Lisa puts out brown x bordeaux plaid items as well.  It's super cute and reminds me of old detective movies lol
     So what do think of the Autumn collection?  What's your favorite item?  I'm not sure if they've had lilac items before, but I'd love it if it appeared more often!  But that's just me since I love the color lol  Do you like this Larme-ish vibe of half of the collection?  I haven't really been paying attention to Liz Lisa releases as of late so it seemed like a new step for them.  For the most part, they've been sticking to their staple pieces and classic Liz Lisa style.  But I'd love to know what you think!
      Y'all . . . I couldn't help myself.  I've purchased more makeup 。゚(゚∩´﹏`∩゚)゚。  This time from Colourpop and The Crayon Case.  I'm not sure if you guys have heard about the latter, but it's a black owned brand and based here in New Orleans!  Her entire brand surrounds school supplies!  It's fun, colorful and nostalgic.  I suggest y'all give her a site a look, but back to the gets!!!
     I purchased two Lux lipsticks from Colourpop in the colors:
  • Foolish - deepened orange
  • On Display - bright pinky red
     First of all they have stars carved into the lipstick and that excites me for no reason lmao.  Secondly I've been itching to have an orange lipstick for the Summer and finally I have one that I think looks pretty nice on my complexion!  I bought On Display as a back up if Foolish turned out to be too light.  But I'm happy with both shades!
     A moment please for this palette.  I've been waiting for a chance to pick this up and finally I gave in!  This beauty, "Box of Crayons" palette, goes for $30.  And shipped extremely fast!  I haven't touched a single eyeshadow yet.  It's just so perfect I can't bring myself to do it yet. (ノД`)・゜・。


     But fear not, this only means the "looks" are coming my cuties~
~ Love you! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. The new pieces look pretty but I think I've fallen out of love with Liz Lisa. I tend to gravitate towards the older styles when they were more himekaji and boho. Even the western style. But since I'm not really a fan of larme, I am not excited for the new stuff. =/ But I adore how you look in larme. I hope you will be able to get some of these. You just gotta wait for their sales~ And if I remember right, they did try a few lavender pieces in the past but it was a while ago. I guess they are trying again lol
    Omg the makeup!!!! You're not the only one that is in love with the stars on those lippies xD And I LOVE that palette. If I didn't have so many already, I would pick that one up too xDDD
    ~Kieli♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aawwwwww ;; I understand where you're coming from though. I adore the older style too, so if that was your all time favorite style and what made you fall in love with Gyaru, it's understandable. I've fallen out of love with Ma*rs lol I miss the prints and old style.
      Also I appreciate you saying you like how I look in Larme, that was sweet~ And omggg I know that feeling about having so many palettes (ToT) I just keep adding soon I'll need a drawer for them all, this bin isn't big enough xD
      - Amiman♥

      Delete