Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: ♡ Taobao shops & wishlist ♡

Thursday, August 27, 2015

♡ Taobao shops & wishlist ♡

 photo tumblr_inline_myu70z6qak1qk1or3_zpsaaa70246.gif
 photo tumblr_inline_mpoq8dYEmR1qz4rgp_zpse061d836.gif

With all this time (sort of) on my hands, I've been "window" shopping online and there's just so much that I want
but I'm supposed to be saving until I get a job and blah blah blah~
 photo tumblr_m4nfhwGbvl1qk1or3_zps8133100d.gif

First I'll name and link specific shops that have an overall good reputation for nice quality items!

*click the name to view store

Here's some of their items that I really like!




*click the link to view store

Everything about this shop is so cute omg! I'm sure you see their items all the time if you're on tumblr.  And their packaging is adorable too! The bag or box is pink and they give you packaged potpourri~~~ How fancy lol

fave items~
^ this one is out of stock tho : ( 

*click name to visit shop

there's so much cute stuff in this shop!





Now to random items on my taobao wishlist!
*I will provide links for these

♪ Bow Heels ♪
*comes in 4 colors

*two sizes


LED shoes

Sandals

Tennis skirts
*what makes them special is the built-in safety shorts


♪ Blouses ♪



*also in blue

Plaid Dress
*this shop has a lot of agejo and himekaji pieces!

♪ Backpacks ♪




Ah~ How cute are these items
Seriously I want them alllll~
 photo tumblr_inline_myu71a0Kvq1qk1or3_zpsc87f4a62.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment