Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Pastel Gyaru look (+ a game of catch-up!)

Monday, August 13, 2018

Pastel Gyaru look (+ a game of catch-up!)

     Hello Cuties~ How have you been?  I don't know why it feels like it's been a while since I've talked to you all.  Perhaps you've been wondering what I've been up to?  I've been working for the most part but also catching up with friends and spending time with my Prince.
     I'm really trying to bring more casual Gyaru into my life.  It's a working process but I'm finding my casual gyaru makeup style to wear with just about anything. I haven't mastered it yet lol  But I've been having a lot of fun lately, finding new places and doing things I've never done before.
     I've always wanted to go to Hard Rock Cafe and finally I got the chance!  Prince brought me right before our double date at Dave & Busters, so I didn't get to walk around and take pictures of all the music memorabilia.  However there's always next time! 
     I'm beginning to add more colors to my wardrobe now and I love the addition of this burnt orange color!  I've never owned anything orange I'm shocked I actually bought it lol.
      I even have a new favorite bubble tea shop!  I really want one now lol
     I bet you can spot which store I liked on this street.  Miette is a shop that carries locally made things like jewelry, clothing, art and all kinds of cool stuff!  Honestly so much of what I saw could work with Japanese fashion.  I can't wait to go back, maybe next time I can make a vlog where I check out unique shops on Magazine street!  Prince really liked the shop next to Miette called GOGO Jewelry.
     I still haven't asked if he'd be ok with being featured in stuff like my blog posts or videos, so here's a silly pic of us on a hot ass day. (I was testing out a foundation sample I picked up and although I had sweat so much that day, my makeup stayed intact by the end of the night (。•̀ᴗ-)✧)
     Now to the real update here!  The Amino Gyaru page is having a "Blue challenge" to incorporate blue into a gyaru look whether it be hair, makeup or coordinate.  I decided to try it because using blue is a true challenge for me.  Like I mentioned, I'm adding colors to my wardrobe, and I do lack a lot of blue.  So I wore one of the few blue outfits I have (a gingham skirt set) and tried using blue in my makeup.
 Surprise~~~ ✩°。⋆⸜(ू˙꒳​˙ )
Quite obvious I had a lot of fun with this look lol.  I became camera happy~
     It was hard to only use blue, I felt like something would be missing so I did a fuchsia to violet crease and a shimmery blue lid.  But of course I can't keep anything simple, I tried to do a white liner crease too and that failed but I love the addition of dark blue under my eyes.  I really want a new wig, because every time I wear this one I have to remember to put on brown brow mascara lmao.
     This was a nice warm up to get me back into practice with my makeup.  I got to use my box of crayons palette, so I needed this dose of color!  Don't give up on me yet guys, the kurogal looks are coming!
~ Love you! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you've been having fun and incorporating more gyaru! You look adorable in that dress too!♥ Ahhhhhh ask him if we can see his pic! I wanna gush over how cute you two are! xD
    ~Kieli♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'll ask him! xD and ahhh i really love that dress it's comfy~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete