Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

Hey Cuties!
Y'all I'm really fighting the urge to shop but I just
realized I'm down to my last two pairs of circle lenses
。:゜(;´∩`;)゜:。
It's just , it's the holiday season and I shouldn't carelessly spend
money on myself when I should be gifting others but. . . lol
SO I'm thinking on it right now but that puts a damper on my
end of the year / new year plans. 
While I am procrastinating, I do have some looks planned.
One for Christmas and one for New Years!
One is rather sparkly and the other is dolly
(´ ꒳ ` )
those were your spoilers btw lol
Question , should I order some lenses now or wait until the
holiday madness is over?  Basically wait until January.
Which isn't very far away actually now that I think of it.....
but I'm also supposed to be saving up for a concert trip ehhh
(okay I'm rambling now, sorry.)
I think if I can get them I'm definitely going for the Venus Eye
Mega Candy brown, and maybe Naturali Charming green
Also I'm in the crafting mood~  I'm still on the search for a nice
oversized denim jacket.  I want to customize it for a really cool
street fashion look.
I haven't sketched it out but I want a huge
heart on the back; preferably quilted or just stuffed like the
concept of a pillow, surrounded with lace!  I also want to put a
lot of patches I've been collecting.  I think this jacket will
complement Cult Party Kei and maybe Menhera.
Style-wise, think of Spank! brand.
I can't wait to get started!!
Until next post,
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

No comments:

Post a Comment