Cute Hello Kitty Ami in Gyaruland: "How I'm Tryna Be"「Fall & Winter fashion inspo」

Saturday, December 9, 2017

"How I'm Tryna Be"「Fall & Winter fashion inspo」

Hello Cuties!
It's very very cold here and I know many people
are experiencing first snow lately, and it's not even the first
day of winter yet!  Although work is taking away my free time,
whenever I have a day to go out with friends I plan to dress up.
Sometimes it works out, other times it doesn't.  Which leaves
me fantasizing about how I wish I could dress ever day.
aka: "How I'm tryna be" lol
I split these photos into 3 categories : cool, sexy, and sweet!
(sorry if any of these are repeated from previous posts it's
because I feel I haven't served these looks justice lol)
I still desperately want denim thigh high boots!
Even though I just said it's so cold, I really want to rock a full
kurogyaru look this Fall or Winter maybe
(with some skin colored stockings of course lmao)
I think this look would be cool if I used my ma*rs top in place
of the shirts used here.  I have the perfect distressed black
jeans too!
 This is honestly a staple look in my head lol
I'm serious about this cult party kei gyaru crossover!
One of my favorite pictures in the world! Carefree
kurogals in the snow ♥ Cute but idk if I could be in the snow
with bare thighs (´艸`〃)
I've yet to use this skirt the way I really want to TT
Lots of sweet looks lol. It's just the time to be fluffy and cute!

I just wish jobs wouldn't take so much of my time.  Also I wish
I could just land a nice job where I can dress up and not have to
wear a uniform, or be limited due to the physicality of my positon
(ꐦ°᷄д°᷅)
Sorry for such a short post ;; like I said I've been short on time.
Until next post,
~ Love you! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. All of these looks are GOALS & LOVE. also if you check out f21 they should still carry those denim boots. If not let me know and I'll pick up a pair for you.
    I absolutely adore the winter Liz Lisa looks. I don't know why the oversized sweaters and skirts work so well with their tall boots 😍
    And I hear ya on the job thing. We have the same wishes xD
    ~Kieli 💕
    rainbowstarcandyshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! I love that combination of oversized sweaters and skirts too ♥ and omggg you're so nice but that's ok! Don't worry!
      Liz Liza truly thrives in the winter and fall, I think that's what I love about them most. When I first got into Gyaru and I saw their spreads I thought "wow it's possible to dress cutely in the winter?!" lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete