Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Vacation Time!

Monday, July 3, 2017

Vacation Time!

Hello cuties~

Tomorrow is the 4th of July and my family has planed a small
vacation / visit to Mississippi.
It's pretty last minute, so nothing super glamorous but
we'll go to Biloxi beach


I'm excited to just get away from work and the city
so I'm determined to make it the best time!
 Here's what I've packed:
Ah yes~ unfortunately ya girl can't swim lol
So I'm bringing a pool ring just in case
That tiny 'strawberry' is actually a bag!
The drawstring releases a small bag so I can put my swimsuit in after playing in the water ^^
The beach towel and lei is all for aesthetic of course lmao
I want to feel like the cute colorful gals on their vacations~
I also got this (hopefully) handy item!
Now I can take my selfies by the water with no fear!

Recently my great friends Amy and Dom gave me a gift from their spring break trip to Seattle ♥
 There's a Daiso store there!
(੭ ˃̣̣̥ ㅂ˂̣̣̥)੭ु

 I'm totally going to film a "routine" like video using one of these!
Look at these Hello Kitty treats!  Amy saw them and said
"it's hello kitty and edible buy it!"
It's her whole family on the bag and as the cookies!
I felt a little bad devouring her family but . . . lol
The back of the box folded into a little 3d Hello Kitty ♥


Well that's all for now~ I hope tomorrow's "vacation" is tons of fun
and goes as planned~
(i'm trying for another sunset makeup look if time permits)

~ Love you! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying to visit a Daiso!!!! Why isn't there one on the East coast T^T
    How could you eat Hello Kitty and her family!!!!! xD
    Hope you had fun on your vacation!!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isn't? :(( I'm surprised by that! Looks like we both gotta travel if we want to visit lol
      And (๑ ˊ͈ ᐞ ˋ͈ )ƅ̋ ahh I'm sooo sorry to The White Family for eating you all lmaoo! I did have fun on vacation btw~ ^^
      - Amiman♥

      Delete