Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Recent Gets! *(*´∀`*)☆

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Recent Gets! *(*´∀`*)☆

How is it that whenever I make a wishlist,
within the next week, I've bought at least half of the items?
I've made few little purchases with Dejapan again♥
Diamond Lash Princess Eye
Diamond Lash Sweet Eye
Diamond Lash Charming Eye
Eyemazing No.001
Canmake Lip Tint 02 Mango Jam

I figured it would be better to just get all my lashes from one place like Dejapan (or perhaps straight from Rakuten next time).
Simply because sites like Pinkyparadise have these lashes for $20+ (and then there's shipping).
Ordering from Amazon Japan, each case was no more than ¥500.
I don't anticipate the outcome being a lot,
buuuut we'll see!
ヾ(^ิ∀^ิ)
I can't wait to have them physically in my hands!

~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. These lashes are LOVE!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh I'm still waiting on mine that I bought from bornprettystore.com Dx
    ~Kieli♥
    rainbowstarcandyshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm waiting on these as well ( T~T) soon we'll have our babies in our arms!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete