Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: ♡MOC Day 8: I'm a Barbie Girl~✧♡

Friday, February 10, 2017

♡MOC Day 8: I'm a Barbie Girl~✧♡

Hello Cuties~~~

I'm so excited today!  So many people and things have made me smile ( ´ ∀ ` )
But first, today's post will be the next entry of the 10 day makeup challenge
I'm a Barbie Girl!

I've transformed into the Barbie I've always wanted~ lol
I decided to make this a retro 80's like Barbie look.
I love how it turned out!
Inspiration for this look comes from ViVi Magazine's "Like a Barbie" spread. Specifically the bottom left image.

I also tried doing "faux bangs" since older barbies always had bangs.  I remember wanting to cut my hair like that when i was younger lol
A fun, sparkly, purple and pink eye makeup look!
In the crease I used one of Nyx's pink glitter liners
Can you tell a difference in my photos??  I actually broke out my camera for once AND I created my own ring light!  It was a fun DIY project and I'll tell you why I made it later~
(*′☉.̫☉)
♡✧Rundown✧♡
- headband: offbrand
- jacket: thrifted
- crop top: forever21
- skirt: forever21
- socks: ebay
- shoes: betsey johnson
(these are impossible to walk in that's why I've never worn them)


One little purchase lol
I've always wanted one of these eyelash cases!  But I always saw them overpriced on ebay, but by chance I saw an American seller with a super cheap listing!
$2.60 y'all and free shipping aaand I got it in my favorite color.
It was a steal so I had to get it ^^

I hope you all enjoyed this post.  As usual I had a lot of fun with it!  Also I had one more thing to share with you buuut I will save it for the next post.  It's a big announcement!!  I can hardly wait for tomorrow but, see you next post~
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this look so much! The headband is the cutest, hair amazing and I love the lilac colour in your make <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (ノ*゜▽゜*) Omg thank you, thank you, thank youuu~~!! You just made my day! <3
      - Amiman ♥

      Delete
  2. You are such a cute Barbie!!! I def love the whole look. And omg those shoes 😍😍😍
    Also please let me know what seller that was! I could totally use one of those~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waah~ Thank you, thank you!! (I wish the shoes were both pretty aaaand functional lmao!) And no problem girl the seller is "hdlensco". Just type in 'eyelash case' to narrow down the page number; they sell a lot of sunglasses.

      here's the link as well :3
      (http://www.ebay.com/usr/hdlensco)
      - Amiman ♥

      Delete