Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Farewell Halloween~~~

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Farewell Halloween~~~

 photo tumblr_inline_mgmy6j331s1qid2nw_zps738d9cfc.gif
 photo tumblr_m34g5aPT451qid2nw_zps079d0a86.gif
Hello cuties~
 photo tumblr_inline_mgmxb7R9O21qid2nw_zps2f59f6b4.gif
I know most people have moved on from halloween and are looking forward to Thanksgiving, and Christmas of course, but I thought I could share pictures of some of my current fav gyaru!
I was super excited to see what they would dress up as !  You could even use these as inspiration for next year if you'd like !

♡ Yoshikawa Twins ♡
Chika looked pretty and creepy !  It seems she and her sister dressed up as corpse brides~


They went to multiple events this Halloween so they dressed up again this time as Ursula and Ariel !

Yun and her boyfriend were Mickey and Minnie mouse ! Here's Yun~

♡ Black Diamond 
Pomitan was a leopard girl lol and a belly dancer (?) the next day ! I feel so bad but I'm not sure of the name of the girl dressed as a bee ੨( ・᷄ ︵・᷅ )シ




Harutamu ( I love her ahh) was a belly dancer too and also a cute fairy !



*again I feel bad because I don't know the other gal's name ;;

♡ Others ♡
These are other costumes that just caught my eye ~
How cute ! They're the claw machine aliens from Toy Story !


HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS
I didn't even recognize Kyary ! This is so cute I'm torn between trying this next year or going for something really gory like ↴ ↴ ↴ 


Well that's all I have to share with you guys today !  Btw I'm planning to do another inspo post,
"Onee in Winter" !  I got the idea after being asked about how to dress Onee gyaru in really cold snowy conditions.  So look forward to that post ! Bye ~
 photo tumblr_inline_mgmxcbmSGz1qid2nw_zps0928f464.gif
 photo tumblr_inline_mgmy6qLZ231qid2nw_zps764b9983.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment