Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: ପ(⑅ ॣ•͈૦•͈ ॣ)ଓ Kurogal make+coord~

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

ପ(⑅ ॣ•͈૦•͈ ॣ)ଓ Kurogal make+coord~

 photo tumblr_inline_mgl6vauQnm1qbq39l_zpsbcd3d1bc.gif
Look who's actually being active and inspired again !
Amiman here with a kuro gyaru look~
but before I get to that, I wanted to show you guys my new modified lashes !
It's not the best ever but I really like them at the moment~
 photo modi3_zpsv6gexutj.png
This is what I used:
(top) Eyemazing #004 and Diamond Lash Glamorous eye
(bottom) Diamond Lash Glamorous eye and some bottom lashes I bought on ebay ages ago
(◔ฺo◔ฺ)
 photo modi_zpsvty4a7my.jpg

I tried them without makeup or lenses as soon as I finished modifying them lol
 photo modi4_zps5tybj02m.jpg
 photo tumblr_inline_mg61b2vnBf1qdlkyg_zps9imnu4ts.gif
 photo 1110face_zpssrymq3gy.jpg

I'm not sure where this look or inspiration came from, I just really felt like doing something fun
(*´ω`*)
I feel like my makeup always looks a lot better "in motion" or in person rather.....
 photo 1110make_zpsknw1lmkp.gif
(pic below)
 photo 1110make_zpsymyqfbwy.jpg
*I'm thinking about seeing how a darker/bolder nose contour looks on me.....I'm afraid lol

 photo 1110coord_zpsino713uh.jpg
( loving my new beanie and still in love with this jacket ! )

◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡Also here's some other gets~
 photo gets 1115_zpsic8yzkwu.jpg
Hopefully I stay inspired and make another post soon ! Until then~
 photo tumblr_inline_mgl6vesAzb1qbq39l_zps71cd9c91.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment