Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: As it "Ferns" Out...She's "Glitterally" Obsessed!

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

As it "Ferns" Out...She's "Glitterally" Obsessed!


Two posts in one week?  Who am I?

     Hello Cuties~  I've missed dressing up and doing makeup so I got my special helper to assist me in piecing this look together.  It was actually a part of my new manicure at the time.  Prince was challenged to put together a mani using my Color Street nails.  But~ in very "Prince" fashion, everything must be cohesive 🙄 (lol).  So a complementing outfit and makeup was needed.  And thus, this look was born~


Top . . . Forever21
Shorts . . . Fashion Nova
Foxtail . . . Amazon
Shoes . . . Rue 21
Jewelry . . . Bunny Crafty Dream, Forever21

     Prince helped me choose the outfit too!  (But accessories was all me (*´▽`*).)

* and hair style~ I'm very proud of it hehe

     Whew this was difficult in the beginning!  I got to use my new eyeshadow base / primer from Juvia's Place; so that helped out a lot with making my yellow eyeshadow pop.  However, I realized in comparison with the top I was wearing, it wasn't a deep enough shade.  I found a lovely yellow gold eyeshadow in one of my (many) forgotten Makeup Revolution chocolate palettes and placed that on top.  Popping an orange in as my crease color was kind of spontaneous.  I wasn't sure about it until the very end and then I ended up loving it (lol).


     I was dying to try one of the glitter gels from the Lizzie McGuire collection and finally got the chance!  I used a small brush to apply "Sing to Me Paolo" under my eyes.


     I figured why not top things off with one of the So Juicy glosses too!  This shade is "Ethan Craft" (how cute, right?).  It's orange tinted, has glitter and it's bubble gum flavored if that's your thing (lol).


And lastly, the inspiration behind it all. . .

     Tada!  Prince's creation~  He wanted a yellow theme so Belgian Buttercup, a solid yellow, was the basis.  As it Ferns Out was a perfect pair with the yellow.  And I agreed with him that a glitter overlay would look nice over the yellow!  So this completed the look 💛  I love how it turned out~  Do you?

~ Love you x Amiman ~

6 comments:

  1. LOOK AT THIS BABE!!! BREAKING HEARTS EVERYWHERE!♥
    Really loving this look!!! And wahhhhh the earrings!!! Prince did an amazing job helping with this look! And those nails omgggggg♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaa~ I'll let him know heheh (/▿\ )~ And thank you I really love how this came together! I was so unsure when I started the makeup 。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。. Hey, did I share my site link with you? I'll have to dm you!♥
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. AHHHH you look so so amazing girl!!! <3 Like seriously! I love the yellow eyemake with your outfit. So gooooood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuuu~~ (*ノωノ) I'm going to make a point to do looks using vibrant colors that I'm not used to in the future!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. Aaaah I absolutely love this outfit! Yellow looks so good on you <3333 And that fox tail! *3* I really do love this look and all of the little accessories <3 Prince did such a good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tysm! This was honestly a lot of fun, seeing it come together was really satisfying! And the accessories make me so giddy lol I'm telling you, buying these butterfly clips was the best mental health decision I've ever made; they're an INSTANT mood booster (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ!!!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete