Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Wardrobe Makeover (or is it mento ewness 🤔)

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Wardrobe Makeover (or is it mento ewness 🤔)

Hello Cuties~

     It's been a while.  Life has been . . . life-ing as some say (lol).  I've been through a lot since my anniversary post, but I'd like to not dwell on that and rather share some things that make me happy.  And (unfortunately for my wallet) that means shopping gets!!!

     Y'all I don't even know where to start.  I just haven't told myself "no" these past few months.  My most recent splurge was on Mercari.  (♡°▽°♡)  I know what you're thinking. . . Why yes, yes I have lost my mind . . . 

~ MA*RS jacket ~
~ MA*RS coat ~
~ MA*RS fruit print dress ~
~ MA*RS purse & pouch ~
~ Stella setup ~
~ MA*RS dress ~
~ MA*RS setup ~
~ d.i.a. belt ~
~ MA*RS setup ~

     I cannot wait to get all of these goodies home!!!  And of course I can't JUST splurge on clothes.  There's always room for new makeup, right?


     Colourpop's Lizzie McGuire collection did a number on me (◉Θ◉).  But I regret nothing, I love everything I got! (I would've gotten the blush too if it were dark enough for me.)  I FINALLY got my hands on a Juvia's Place lipgloss.  I hope it's as gorgeous as Nyx's Intense Buttergloss (that seems to be discontinued ( ̄_ ̄)・・・)  Also, I had no clue Juvia's had released 3 eyeshadow primers!!  I got the lightest shade (it's white) and so far it's making even my palest / lightest eyeshadows pop!

     I wanted to release the loudest Pterodactyl scream when these finally restocked!  I found Nekoyanin on Tiktok because of this eyeliner.  It's a pen eyeliner, it's waterproof, AND it acts as an adhesive!  It's eyeliner and eyelash glue all in one ヽ(°〇°)ノ!  I just got these bad boys in today, so I'll update you all on how it works. 

     Did I even mention all of the things I started buying for my car?  I'm spoiling myself at this point.


     Yes those are Hello Kitty rugs, and yes I'm currently using them as car mats (lmao).  I even blinged out the steering wheel symbol!

     I bought butterfly hairclips recently and I'm re-obsessed.  I've been dying for summer-like weather and I finally got to break out this outfit!  I snagged this top for $5!  (And got the exact same one in blue too~)

     Ps. What do you think of my new hair?  Ombre locs with some blonde accents~  I feel like a 2000's pop princess in this picture.
     So at what point do I check myself into Shopers Anonymous?  Because this is past "retail therapy" (lol).   But y'know what?  If it makes me happy, so be it.  Maybe what needs to change is my idea of "you don't deserve everything you want". 

     But anyway, I'm so giddy with all my new goodies~  What's your favorite item from my haul?  Also, ask yourself, when's the last time you've done something for yourself.

~ Love you x Amiman ~

9 comments:

  1. Omg that denim jacket with the details is everything!! And I totally feel this in my bones, I'm shaking with fear thinking about how much the shipping cost for my Mercari haul that's piling up will end up being because I have been having NO restraint. It's the season for treating yourself :')
    That steering wheel cover is so cute too! Loving the hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tis the season! I'm glad I'm not alone lmao. (Praying for you with awaiting shipping costs, I feel you on that one!)
      I'm just a sucker for anything with gold buttons, hearts, and lace (╯✧▽✧)╯. How am I supposed to show restraint when things like this exist lol!!

      And aww thank you~ ♥
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Too cute to pass up!!! I think the chain detail and cross zipper are what got me (。T ω T。)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. I missed youuuuuuuuu ;_;♥ Omgggggg do I sense Ami-gejo?! I can't wait!!!! Also LOVING your hair! So gorgeous and that whole look is so perfect ToT I weep! ooooo you got the Lizzie makeup! I wanted to but I have so much already I had to pass ;_; I would love to see a post on what you got!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I missed youuuuuuuuu~~~~ (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ♡

      A new era is upon us 👀. . . Ami-gejo will rise lol I'm really into skirt sets right now~ and ....90's / 2000's aesthetic? lol And awwww thank you♥ I definitely want this hair style again! And oooo a post on the Lizzie collab? Or a post for all of my recent makeup purchases?~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
    2. I AM READY!!!!! ♡♡+.゚(→ε←*)゚+.゚
      "Or a post for all of my recent makeup purchases?" - LOL
      Yes! I wanna see a review on the Lizzie set and I would love to see a haul for everything you got!

      Delete
  4. For me that doesn't even look like a lot (≧▽≦) And I love all the pieces you got, they are so "traditional" Gyaru (✯◡✯) If I would fit into Ma*rs I would buy all of them too haha! Since in my country everything is still on lock-down, I also have nothing better to do than online shopping hehe (^o^)"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going through old posts and saw this comment that I never replied to (个_个) You probably won't see this by now but, forgive meeeeee! Idk how I missed this!

      ps. I don't exactly fit into ma*rs either I just squeeze and pray xD All of the skirts look like a belt on me lol

      Delete