Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Yee Haw! 🤠 (Kuro-Ami Returns)

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Yee Haw! 🤠 (Kuro-Ami Returns)

Hello Cuties!

     How's your Spring season going?  It feels so warm here it might as well be Summer!  Since quarantine started I've been scrolling through social media getting inspired by all the makeup looks I see.  I've been indoors dreaming of being on the beach and having fun with all the other gaijin gals~ .  So I decided to get off my butt and do something (for once)!
(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

     People, including myself, are getting stir crazy and just want to skip to Summer already!  To quell my desires I threw together a kurogyaru look!


*-: ✧ :-☆╮RUNDOWN╰☆ -: ✧ :-*

hat - Daiso
skirt set - Blanco
belt - d.i.a
accessories - offbrand / ebay


     I've been told I should do more kurogyaru looks and I agree.  I felt fantastic in this get-up!  No one can tell me Gyaru isn't good for the soul (lmao).  I filmed a few tiktoks, had a mini indoor shoot, and even video chatted with Prince.  He loved this look too ~


     I think I outdid myself guys!  *chef's kiss*



     As far as makeup goes, it was definitely a change from my usual style.  I would give myself a B as a grade (lol).  I tend to complain about my makeup looking the same, so Prince pushes me to try different colors.  This time I went for a mint color scheme!


     I also tried very hard to do a bold makeup style.  I attempted a high cut (?)  I don't know what to call it right now.  Typically I struggle with complex eyeshadow looks because of the many folds in my eyelid.  I would say that I have hooded eyes to some extent.  If I place things like glitter liner on my lid, I have to go much higher than most people because if not, it hides within my creases.


     I also took a few tips from Chris' youtube video (link).  Since I struggle with creating gyaru eyeshapes, I took her tips on where to place eyeliner.  It made the bottom lashes a lot easier to apply.  I tend to cover up my shape work with my falsies, so rather than obstructing the view, the false lashes help continue the shape I started.

     Notice a change in my nose contour?  I tried my best to nail it!  How do you think I did this time?



     Last thing I ended up doing that day was create my own purikura!  I'm so jealous of other gals who have them in their city.  The first time I got to use one was in Los Angeles back in 2018.  But it's pretty fun creating your own!


     Had a blast decorating these!  If y'all are interested, I can make a post about the apps I use and my favorite features on them!


     I do hope that everyone is doing okay.  I know we're eager to go outside but, let's all stay safe!
~ Love you x Amiman ~

4 comments:

  1. Your makeup is truly amazing here! I LOOOVE the colorful eyeshadow and your eye shape is super cute too(* ̄▽ ̄)b
    I'll be happy to read apost about your favorite apps! I always like those kind of posts^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (o´▽`o)ノ Aahh~~ coming from you that means a lot to me!! ♥ And for sure, I'll get started on that post! (I love those kind of posts too hehe)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Yessssssssss I love Kuro Ami <3 Please do more of these!!!! It really suits you <3 And that's a great idea what you did with your eye make! I hope we'll see many colors! And yes to a fave app post! Thank youuuuuuuuu
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yiss will do with that post~ I'm so happy you liked this look, seeing you in your hat reminded me of how much I miss the whole "western" touch to kurogyaru looks! Kuro Ami shall make more appearances~ ♥ Thank you for being such an inspiration and motivator to me! (and friend of course ^3^)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete