Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Another Girls' Day 🌻 (y'all missed me?)

Friday, April 3, 2020

Another Girls' Day 🌻 (y'all missed me?)

Hello Cuties~

     I've missed blogging so much.  Not sure how this feels like a conversation, but I feel like I haven't talked to you guys in forever.  I've been at home for a week now with quarantine / social distancing going on.  But anyway, I realized I didn't share another girls' day out post!


     This was actually the same week I saw Sarah (lol).  I met up with my girl Maya!  We decided to do all of our favorite things since we hadn't seen each other in months.  First was thrifting~  I still remember meeting up with Maya at the thrift store before we'd go to work.  (Back when we worked at the amusement park together~~)



°˖✧◝Rundown◜✧˖°

• turtleneck - Fashion Nova
• tank top - Liz Lisa
• skirt - bebe (thrifted)
• boots - taobao
• scarf - Victoria's Secret
• accessories - offbrand


     Peep my itabag~  I loved it paired with this coordinate.  Also I've been obsessing over layered looks so I tried wearing my Liz Lisa tank top over a long sleeved top.  Which you can barely see here.

     Surprisingly we both escaped without spending any money!  However I had "no-buyers remorse" as Prince calls it (lol).  An instance where I don't buy something I like and regret it later.  Like this blouse!  OTL


     After trying on a bunch of things and leaving empty handed, we decided to grab something to eat.  We bonded over many things when we first met 5 years ago, one of those things was the oh so delicious pizza ~  So we went to Reginelli's and got personal pizzas and caught up on everything.

(now you can see the layers ♥)

     After lunch Maya decided to show me an art gallery she's been wanted me to experience!  Since we were in the area, it was the perfect opportunity!  It's called the Ashley Longshore Studio Gallery!  She's told me about it a few times before, she said lots of people take pictures there because some of the art is interactive, while some is just for show.


     As soon as we got inside, I knew I just HAD to sit in this chair.  You can see just how excited I was (lol).  Also my friends are just great at getting me to laugh in any situation (so this is in the middle of a giggle fit).

 (I would love to have this at home!)


     Her work is so colorful, fabulous and fun!  I wish I had taken more pictures but I was a little too anxious to take more. 


     After we left the art gallery, I decided to show Maya a place I've been dying to bring her to!  Creamistry!!!  An ice cream joint that creates ice cream using liquid nitrogen.  The best part?  An endless selection of non-dairy ice cream!  Neither of us can have milk so I knew she'd love this place.  They make regular ice cream as well.  It all depends on the base you pick!  I got a cashew milk based ice cream and picked banana as a flavor.


     They use real fruit to create ice cream flavors like the one I chose.  And you can watch the entire process!  I think I posted about the first time Prince brought me here . . . ?  I'm sure I did (lol).


     While this wasn't my last outing before quarantine, I just can't help but sit here and think back on the last time I was able to hang out with my friends and loved ones.  I can't make ice cream runs anymore (T_ T ) lol  But all jokes aside, I hope everyone is doing well and that this ends soon.

     In all honestly, I really want to take advantage of this time from work to do fun gyaru looks, but I've been in a weird mood.  Not motivated enough, still focused on work stuff, panicking and overthinking everything with all this free time on my hands.  How are you handling staying at home?  

~ Love you x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh you are such a cute princess ToT
    I would have loved to go to this place! It looks like a lot of fun! And I want that ice cream *_*
    Just do your best to take care of yourself and do what you can. If you ever need to talk, you know I'm always available <3
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *scribbles these on my "places to bring you when you come visit" * hehe~ Also I am entirely too entertained by watching them make the ice cream xD

      ⊂( ´ ▽ ` )⊃ *hugs* You're the sweetest ♥ Thank you for being such a kind friend~

      Delete