Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: 🌷Grown & Sweet: JugeETTA🌷

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

🌷Grown & Sweet: JugeETTA🌷

JugeETTA (ジュジュエッタ)
     The statement "Liz Lisa's older sister" fits JugeETTA perfectly.  I feel so behind on the times and such but, I've never heard of JugeETTA until now!  I'm surprised I've never heard of it before.  And the "Liz Lisa's older sister" statement isn't too far from truth.  JugeETTA is a sister brand of Liz Lisa!  I would say "who knew" but I feel like everyone BUT me knows about it lmao.
     Isn't it beautiful?~  So dainty and classy.  Some seasons / prints, for lack of better words, remind me of a "dressed up" Liz Lisa yet "dressed down" Jesus Diamante.  Do you see what I mean though?
     Some of the pieces are more dressy casual.  Well honestly that's a great way to describe the entire brand, it just all depends on how you accessorize the items.
     I'm like kind of infatuated with this brand right now ( ̄▽+ ̄*) lol  JugeETTA is like Liz Lisa and Rady married.  Very mature but still sweet and light in color.  So the creams, whites, tans, and pinks are still the main theme.  JugeETTA uses a style I can see myself wearing as I get older and hopefully land that nice office job I want lmao
     Speaking of landing office jobs, 2017 has come and gone and with the new year beginning I can't help but think of what I want to accomplish.  I want to make 2018 my year to live and make not only my family proud but myself.  I want to look back and say "I'm happy I did this, I'm happy I challenged myself, I'm happy I made it here".
With this post I leave you two questions~
Firstly, are you familiar with JugeETTA?  It makes me wonder, just how many other brands are out there that I don't know.  And secondly, what are your plans for 2018?  Let's live happy and well!
~ Love you!!! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. It really is like an onee version to himekaji! It's pretty cute! I'm dying for a job where I can dress in gyaru everyday too >.< I just want out of retail so bad :< 2018 has to be our year!
    ~Kieli♥
    rainbowstarcandyshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yeess you feeel me! I'm dying to dress gyaru at work too ( ;_;) one day girl. . one day~~ You're right 2018 has to be our year, we're going to MAKE it our year!
      (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
      - Amiman♥

      Delete