Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: GC Day 20: Make a Gyaru Wish!*♥

Saturday, December 30, 2017

GC Day 20: Make a Gyaru Wish!*♥

     Y'all . . . I really tried to write a post on the original topic but it was hard and felt tedious so I've changed it.  The original topic was "a picture of your most treasured item".  However, I could only think of my ma*rs set and to avoid repeating myself, I've changed it to "Make a Gyaru Wish".
By this, I mean "what is something you'd wish for in the Gyaru community?"
     I know it sounds kind of silly, and there's like zero reason for there to be but, I wish for a Gyaru cartoon, anime, or manga to be brought to the U.S.  I think it would be cute?  But like I said, there's like no reason for it to exist here.  Unless, it's a show surrounding a main character who's Gyaru attending school in America?  Or a story about a Gyaru's daily life in America?  I'm not really sure what kind of story line would capture people's attention and keep them interested.  But my point is that I'd like it to be a way to expose Americans to Gyaru.
     It's evident that I've indulged in this idea far too long because, I created a character lol.  Now she's no ordinary Gal, she's also a magical girl~ (of course)  This was back when I was playing around with the idea of a team of Black magical girls.  Each character would be inspired by sweets, and thus C.C. was born! ♥
     I'm still in love with this character lol I don't know why I don't draw her more often!  Referring back to the theme of sweets, C.C. is designed after cotton candy ≧(´▽`)≦  She's fondly called Cee Cee.  I'm thinking about her birth name being Cecelia.  But alas~ it's just a wish of mine~  I wonder if anything will ever get close enough to what I'm imagining?
What's one thing you'd wish for the Gyaru community?  Something you wish
would happen in the "Gyaru world"?
「(゚<゚)゙??
~ Love you! x Amiman ~

3 comments:

  1. Yesssss!!!! I would totally watch/read it!!! You know me, I've been dying for more series with gyaru in them. She's super cute!
    ~Kieli♥
    rainbowstarcandyshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I was writing this post! I should create a character after you hehe she'll be so precious and love bunnies (♡´艸`)* perhaps her "uniform" can incorporate a bunny ear hoodie or hat! Omg i need to start drawing~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
    2. Awwwww! <3 Yesssss please make her!!! I would love to see <3<3<3

      Delete