Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Outta the Box: Halloween (make) Inspo!

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Outta the Box: Halloween (make) Inspo!

I am SO excited for Halloween!!!
I've been planning my look since last Halloween '16 ~
I feel like I'm going to be doing the same thing this
year because I'm seeing soooo many stunning looks
So, let's look at some outta-this-world makeup looks!


๐ŸŽƒCandyLand Make!๐ŸŽƒ


๐ŸŽƒGlam Rock Make~๐ŸŽƒ


๐ŸŽƒShironuri Fairy๐ŸŽƒ


๐ŸŽƒShironuri Ball Joint Doll๐ŸŽƒ


๐ŸŽƒDreamy Clouds๐ŸŽƒ
(aaahh i know I've shared this one before but it's too pretty to not include)


๐ŸŽƒGolden Art๐ŸŽƒ


๐ŸŽƒQueen of Nature๐ŸŽƒ


๐ŸŽƒGalaxy Sailor Kitty๐ŸŽƒ

๐ŸŽƒThe Candy Queen๐ŸŽƒ


๐ŸŽƒThe Raven๐ŸŽƒ


๐ŸŽƒCandy Corn๐ŸŽƒ

Some gals are already attending parties and events
and uploading their cute pictures onto instagram!
(but I'm sharing all Richusama's pics lol)
~ wicked witch ~

~ big bad wolf ~
 ~ Donald Duck ~
 ~ Donald + Daisy Duck ~
(Richusama , Harutamu)
This is seriously so cute TT


Y'all know I love "inspo" posts lol and Halloween~
I think I mentioned this last year but, I like to share
these inspiration posts because it may be helpful to
others who are looking.  And I specifically did
makeup because sometimes it gets put second behind
the costume / attire.

I hope you're having a lovely autumn so far and
planning cute and spooky looks for Halloween!

Until next post,
~ Love you!! x Amiman ~

No comments:

Post a Comment