Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Gets!!! (mother is gonna kill me lol)

Friday, July 20, 2012

Gets!!! (mother is gonna kill me lol)

Photobucket
(from the weekend just passed, to now :])

Photobucket
Photobucket
(the shoes that I broke the heel on hahah xD I found them in store again & got white too^^)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(contacts [not circle lenses tho :/] but they have the similar pattern as Princess Mimi Apple Green! & these perfumes from Bath & BodyWorks are aweeesome: Love love love, Paris Amour, & Pink Chiffon)
Photobucket
(grey & black knee highs, headband, skull/chains hair bows)
Photobucket
(chain belt and Milani blush in "Dolce Pink")
Photobucket
(earrings ^^)
Photobucket
(idek if you can tell that's a makeup bag under the hat lol! but there it is)
Photobucket
(awesome cross earring cuff I got in Claire's)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment