Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: yesterday/today's look

Friday, June 8, 2012

yesterday/today's look

Photobucket
안녕.! Photobucket  So yesterday it finally decided to literally rain on my parade..:/
But! It stayed sunny for most of the day, so here's a few snaps of what I wore :3

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The humidity took away most of the curl :((( & funny thing is once I got to school, I realized I had forgotten to put in the bang..so when I got home I just snapped a quick pic of my hair with the bang.! :]

Make for that day:
Photobucket
Idek why, but I'm horrible at capturing makeup in pictures clearly -___-"aigoo..trust me the make looks better in person. ^_^;

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Today I managed to dodge the rain & make it home in almost one piece...exceeeepptt, a huge crazed dog tried to kill me and a weird old man tried to hit on me on the bus..O__o

Photobucket
Photobucket
Tiny details ^___^*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Once again, sorry for the suckish quality lol I just can't capture makeup if my life depended on it!  
Anywhoo~ Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment