Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: The Power of Makeup!

Saturday, April 13, 2024

The Power of Makeup!

Hello Cuties~

Today, we chat about the power of makeup!
(Gyaru makeup of course . . . )


     While removing my makeup I decided to go straight down the middle.  This way I can showcase the transformation of my face.  With Gyaru makeup our goal is typically to enlarge the eyes.  Me, I want the dolliest eyes on the block!  I favor spikey lashes or "anime lashes" as they're referred to now-a-days.  I feel there are a lot of little tricks to help make the eyes appear bigger.  (we'll get to that . . . )


     Can you see the pink hue of my blush?  The warm tones under my eyes to off set the dark circles?  I also try my best to "lift" the brow by correcting the shape with a eyebrow pencil and pens.  My eyebrows naturally curve into a C shape (lol).  

Circle lenses also really aid in the transformation.
๐“โ„ดโ„ด๐“€ ๐’นโ„ฏโ„ฏ๐“… ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰โ„ด ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’นโ„ด๐“๐“๐“Ž โ„ฏ๐“Žโ„ฏ๐“ˆ . . .

     I know at some point flesh toned or white eyeliner was the "go to" for many people.  But I learned over time, it doesn't fit darker skintones.  Or rather it a turn to cosplay makeup if that makes sense.  Instead, I introduce light tones under my brows and at the inner corners of my eyes.  Placing light brown, white or even gold in these places really open up my eyes.  

     Glitter is another good tactic for Gyaru makeup.  It draws all the attention to your eyes!  I like to place this anywhere from the inner corners of my eye, the lid, to under my eyes.  Gotta love that sparkle effect! ⟡₊ ⊹

The true magic happens with eyeliner placement and the lashes you use.  There are endless combinations to create different looks.  The transformation behind makeup is truly a sight to see.  How do you like to modify your look?

xoxo, Amiman♥


2 comments:

  1. I love big, dolly eyes too!! Though I'm not much good with eyeliner so my effects are not there ๐Ÿ˜ฟ
    With my liner, I tend to do slightly droopy eyes or just regular wing (no cat eye for me usually!) and extend the inner corner as my eyes are shorter on the inside than the outside
    Glitter is fun all the time! Recently I got an Oden's Eye palette (Spring Dragon) and the shimmer shadows in there are sort of like something between a shimmer and a glitter :o So shiny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I googled it and omg!! Those are some nice colors! And the packaging is gorgeous~~ I'm such a sucker for cute packaging and glitters ๐Ÿ˜…

      And I can never stay consistent with my eyeliner for too long. I always want to change it up lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete