Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Sushi Date with Prince Charming🥢🍣

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Sushi Date with Prince Charming🥢🍣


Hello Cuties~

     Prince took me on a sushi date to one of our favorite spots.  And perfect timing because I was looking for an excuse to dress up and wear a new dress!
vvroom vvroom!

𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷
dress . . . Fashion Nova
boots . . . Forever21
bag . . . Juicy Couture
accessories . . . Juicy Couture

     So happy that my jewelry collection is growing.  Whenever I'm in a mood for Juicy or Guess, I basically have a full set of pieces :  earrings, bracelets and necklaces.  I'm working on having both gold and silver options.  

𝒞𝓁ℴ𝓈ℯ-𝓊𝓅
     Oooo yes, yes, yes!  I'm getting better at liner placement and just creating an eye-shape.  What do you think of this look?  Do you think it could use more of anything?



     We went to Daiwa sushi and it felt like it had been an eternity since our last visit.  The waiter recognized us and said never disappear again (lol).

I know you see that lychee 👀
Oh how I've missed my Yuzu 75~

king salmon tartare appetizer~
I had this Kirin roll but snagged this photo from Daiwa's facebook page (lol)

     It's always a great time when we visit Daiwa!  I could sit there and just toss back more yuzu's all day (lmao)!  I was pretty tipsy when we left, but not too far gone to miss photo ops!  The lighting was PERFECT in their stairwell.


     How did I not fall over in these platforms?  The world may never know~  ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡  Can't forget about selfies~


      I desperately wanted fried beignets so we got to Antoine's just in time before they closed.  (Why do bakeries close so early?  Please just give me sweets (๑﹏๑//).

𝒮𝓊𝓅ℯ𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒜𝓂𝒾 ♥

     They were so yummy and fresh!  Hot, warm dough and sweet glaze.  Basically a donut but so much better!  Any-who we trekked on through the mall after that and I found a FABULOUS dress!

Gorgeous, yes?

     I also found a really cool Guess charm bracelet and a Juicy Couture belt.  All from Macy's!  I love shopping in Macy's Backstage.  I find all the 2000's brands I love like Juicy, Bebe, and Ed Hardy!


     And in other news, my manager likes to go to Japan randomly for 1 or 2 days and brings me back souvenirs.  This time she got me a cute Kuromi sleep cap!  I'm thinking of sewing a satin lining so it can actually protect my hair at night. 




     Ugh I'm soooo close to being caught up with posts!  I'm about 4 away from current time.  I'm so psyched!  Thanks for reading~

xoxo, Amiman♥



4 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Your makeup is perfect <3 and I love your bag aww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaa thank you so much!!! ♡⸜(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⸝♡ You're like absolute goals to me!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. The dress is amazing! Compliments your body as well <3 Ah, what a nice feeling when staff remember you <3
    What a great idea sewing a lining to the cap 0.0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~~ ^^ I really need to do that diy project with the cap. But then I need matching kuromi pjs 👀 lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete