Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Lace up, it's mini golf time 🏌️

Friday, April 5, 2024

Lace up, it's mini golf time 🏌️


Hello Cuties

     Back in February Prince and I played miniature golf for the first time.  I've always thought it'd be a cute date to have.  There's on in the park that I really want to do but it was closed.  So we picked a small indoor, glow in the dark version!


     I tripped over the raised barriers a million times.  Prince won mini golf, then we played arcade games.  I think I'm a master of the Harpoon Lagoon game now (˵ ¬ᴗ¬˵).  I wanted to save up my tickets for some crazy big prize, but I couldn't pass up this cutie . . . 

I named him chunky monkey after my fav ice cream (lol)


We also went to the mall where I do what I do best, spend money.
     My first time shopping in Francesca's.  Was supposed to be shopping for a friend's birthday gift (-‸ლ).  Desperately wanted this in lilac but there was only one in the clearance section that was not my size.  But the white is gorg too!

     Caught an amazing deal on this perfume set!  Came with a free bag too yay!  My mom had this when I was a kid and it's just a great nostalgic smell for me.  Love this for Spring and Summer!

     I think I love it so much because . . . green apples duh.  But also because of the magnolia flower!  Britney Spears' Curious perfume has that in it too and that's my all time fave scent.

ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝑔ℯ𝓉𝓈 ~
     NEW BAG!!! NEW BAG!!! NEW BAG!!!  I didn't look for her, she came to meeee~  I'm SO happy that the bowler shape is in style right now.  I don't have anything like this!  Now if ONLY I could find an old school "slouch" styled Juicy bag . . . 

Prince got me this cute keychain plush (இ﹏இ`。)
I hope this looks cute on me?
New press ons~  (I've already worn and ruined the French tips)
New skincare!!!

     So far I've been using the black snail toner and the collagen day cream.  I like the smell of the toner, not sure if I see it doing anything though.  And I love the push pump top of the day cream.  I want to say I see it making a difference under my eyes?  Like a plumping effect.  ╮( ̄▽ ̄"")╭ 


And in other random news :

     Loalo model Asuka used one of my pixel edits in her reel.  I always wondered how it got onto instagram anyway lol!  Anywho, y'all probably think it's lame I'm enamored by this (lmao). 
     Also Metiyoro started following me on instagram and agaiiin y'all probably think I'm lame for being excited ( •̯́ ₃ •̯̀).   Be honest, have you ever had these "fangirl" moments before?  I don't know, I kind of see them as celebrities almost?


     Not a super event filled post, but next one will be better!  Thanks for reading anyway~


4 comments:

  1. Oh that Francesca's dress is lovely! And DKNY Delicious line is all so delicious! I used to wear it when I worked at a shop that sold them :3 Lucky find for you!
    The mini golf place looks cool :o But I'd definitely be tripping as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ Delicious is honestly the perfect word to describe them! They're absolutely mouth-watering! (≧∇≦) and omg I can't believe kids frequent that golf place because if I'm falling all over the place, I can only imagine how often children do!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. What?! Not lame at all getting excited about these stuff!!! It's even exciting for us readers! You've got so many interesting places where you live at T-T And the JC bag! I got crazy! *Q* omg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay good because I thought I was being a nerd ( ≧ᗜ≦)! It's like "omg they noticed me?"

      I always think all my city has to offer is places to eat. So I'm trying to get into other activities whenever I see them. However I noticed they're building more "attractions" !

      And aaa I need more Juicy bags!!! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡
      - Amiman♥

      Delete