Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Bloom : Trying new things (coord, make + nails)

Saturday, March 23, 2024

Bloom : Trying new things (coord, make + nails)


Hello Cuties~

     We're finally getting somewhere~  I get to talk about February!  I did a lot of pampering and treating myself.  I mean . . . the universe wanted me to do it (lol).

     A good chunk of my gets from Aliexpress.  I need more slogan tanks / tees for my tracksuits and y2k looks! 

Treated myself to some bath melts and a face mask~ ♥
And used those nails from Aliexpress!
     Super cute, right?!  I wanted to find a shorter length I could potentially work in too.  I think these were good, but I could go shorter for work.  I actually cured these press-ons with my polygel kit.  I fortified my right hand with the power of God . . . left hand, not so much.  ꉂ (´∀`)ʱªʱªʱª  I think I'll stick to nail glue, the polygel was too much work (lol).


     The next day, I got dressed up~  Thinking back on the details of this outfit, it has impeccable timing with the start of Spring!  At the time, it felt a lot like a nice Spring day.

**I forgot to take a pic wearing it orz

ℛ𝓊𝓃𝒹ℴ𝓌𝓃
𝒹𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓈 . . . Forever21
𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒹𝒾𝑔𝒶𝓃 . . . Liz Lisa
𝓈𝒽ℴℯ𝓈 . . . Guess
𝒶𝒸𝒸ℯ𝓈𝓈ℴ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓈 . . . Forever21, Francesca's, Guess


     Y'all, I hope I don't lose my mojo, but I've loved how my makeup has turned out as of recent.  You know when you become idle, you lose the practice.  Also I've begun to purposely darken my facial moles with eyeliner.  Usually I let my foundation "cover" them, but I rather like my moles and want some of them to show now.  (Not all of them though, I have A LOT.)

     I couldn't wait to try out the new cluster lashes I got!  I honestly love both the uppers and the lowers.  I feared the lower lashes would be barely visible, but I was pleasantly surprised!  They aren't so whisper thin, that they're undetectable.  I also really like the v shape.  As for the upper lashes, I think I used 4 clusters.  I like this for a softer everyday look.  I'm curious how they'll look stacked.


     Did some self-care at the salon before my date.  And I couldn't stop admiring my nails in the sunlight~

     Finally met up with my boyfriend for lunch and boba.  We tried a newer spot to Magazine St. : Gong cha!

     I wanted something light and refreshing so I got the aiyu jelly lemon tea.  Also hellooo, couldn't pass up the limited time heart cup.

     We had Vietnamese po'boys at Banh Mi Boys, but I scarfed that down before even thinking about taking a picture.  (。o_o。)""

     For the rest of the day we were two couch potatoes.  Playing video games and watching Friends.  Now that it is officially Spring, I need some inspo!  I may do that post next. 🤔


xoxo, Amiman♥


6 comments:

  1. Your spring outfit is SO gorgeous!!! And your nails are so cute!! I wonder if polygel would work to adhere nails for my wonky nail beds 🤔since the gel could fill in the flat areas/gaps that appear between the natural and press-on nails...

    How come your Gong Cha got heart-shaped cups??? That's adorable! Ours didn't have that AFAIK (I did pass by a branch at the Ximending location and saw no ads for it!) I would keep that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~! ♡ and (╭ರ_•́) hmmm that just might work! You should try it!

      And ('T᷄⌑T᷅) idkkk I think it was leftovers from Valentine's day. But still how could they not give it to you guys in Taiwan?? (Slightly related, our Mochi Nut has bunny shaped cups right now, you should check yours!!)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Your February looks like it was a fabulous one!
    You looked extremely feminine and pretty wearing that pretty yellow dress from Forever 21 !!!
    I love the cheery yellow colour, the gathering at the square neckline, the slightly puffy short sleeves tied with bows, its tailoring, and the airy design of its skirt.
    Your cluster lashes, eyeliner and lipstick and the ribbon in your hair all look very pretty - you looked fabulous!
    Best wishes for a wonderful Spring and year ahead!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much (◜ᴗ◝) gotta love square necklines! I need more dresses like this lol. And this spring is definitely shaping up to be full of surprises!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. Sorry if you get comment notifs the one after the other but I'm catching up with blogs. "I hope I don't lose my mojo" haha I found it so funny because I also lose it at times & trying to figure out how I did it at that time that the eye make felt as if it was at its peak. I should take pics while making it every time but I don't have the mind for it ^^" I adoooooore the nails, I also stopped to admire them for a while while reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite alright! I get so happy seeing comment notifs! I do the same thing, after not being active I come to catch up on blogs lol

      And omg yes! After a particularly good makeup day, I always get lazy. And the next time I do my makeup, I look back to these photos and I think . . . "how did I do that?"
      ( ≧ᗜ≦)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete