Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder 🌻

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder 🌻

Hello Cuties~

     I hope someone has made you smile today~  I smiled quite a lot on this day.  Prince and I decided to go for brunch again.  It was VERY hot and sunny.  But that never deters my boyfriend when it comes to taking pictures of me when I dress up. (。・//ε//・。)


     I remember having a "vision" for this look, but I don't know if I executed it well.  And I'd love to have an all white parasol to match this better.  I recall viewing a lot of headscarf styles from Gyaru mags.  And I desperately wanted to convince myself that doing such with my natural hair would be fine.  (It's just tough.  I so badly want to wear my wigs ...lol)  But he insisted I looked lovely (^///^;).

     At brunch~  We went to Flamingo-a-go go!  It was hella busy.  We sat next to the glass wall so I had to snap a nice pic with the nice lighting~  Bottom lash-less again.  Also wore a nude lipgloss that I haven't reached for in ages.  I think it was from Makeup Revolution?  It smells like baked treats, so good~

We had sushi for dinner 🍣

Random gets

     I finally cracked and bought this setting powder from Beauty Bakerie.  The drying power is SERIOUS (lmao)!  It zapped all oiliness from my face.  I'm still working with it to find the best way to apply it.  The brightening factor is also major.  I got new powder puffs so I'll see if it works better with that versus a brush.  I ended up gifting the Garnier eye cream to my friend.  
     FINALLY!!! I've been telling my boyfriend that I wanted this specific Alice in Chains shirt and we finally saw it in Hottopic.  I saw it once years ago, then they stopped carrying it for a while for whatever reason.  Aaand I got a  Tomie top~  I've been reading Junji Ito books and watched the Netflix show.
     Also cracked and got the Charlotte Tillbury setting spray.  Can't tell if it's living up to what everyone says about it yet . . . smells good though (lol).  Lots of hair care products (whew).
     Y'ALL!  I had to grab this set!  It's Fine Girl's take on the Vandergeld sisters' outfits from the movie White Chicks.  In the dance battle scene, the snobby sisters are wearing Dior camis and asymmetrical skirts.

I friggin love this movie!


In short, it was a pretty nice day~  Took lots of selfies this day 

If no one has told you today, you are beautiful!
xoxo, Amiman♥

6 comments:

  1. I adore this co*de! That dress is so cute on you! And I'm lovin that pink set you got *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you~~ Yellow is so fun to wear! I'm going to have to get some frilly yellow shorts to go underneath tho lol Speaking of safety shorts, the pink set has built in shorts HALLELUJAH! xD
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Aww ♥_♥ such a cute outfit, the white chicks movie two-piece set is so cute! Can't wait to see it on you ♥(^∀^*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetpea!! ⸜( *ˊᵕˋ* )⸝ And ikr I can't wait to rock it! It's still very hot in my city so I have time lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete