Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Put Me in Designer👜 (coord, make + gets)

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Put Me in Designer👜 (coord, make + gets)


Hello Cuties~

     A fun little update today!  I've actually been waiting to write this post.

     There's a little sweet shop I love buying from, and lately they've been joining a lot of events.  So when I saw Nola Cookie Co. post about a popup shop at a local coffee shop, I decided to pop in!  It's rare for me to have a Saturday off so I had to take advantage of it and dress up!

     YUH BABEE! 🗣 Catch all these angles because I was IN LOVE with my makeup this day.  [Actually . . . at the time I hated it.  But looking back on it, I love it.  Do you guys ever experience this?]

     This was when I finally got the hang of using ABH cream bronzer (it does look good here but I still find it hard to work with).  Flipping love my brows and eyeliner here too!  Oh and first time I wore the Diya Chloe olive lenses (wish they were more vibrant but Prince likes them lol).  Topped everything off with Juvia's Place lippie in the shade Kebi; a lovely neutral pink for my skintone.

I didn't take a full body picture that day so here's the pic I took trying it on.

𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷
dress - - - Forever21
bag - - -
shoes - - - gifted
nails - - - aliexpress

* *𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓵 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼* *
     Now let me tell you about this crazy day!  I was beyond excited about this popup shop and couldn't wait to wear my new dress.  It happened to rain that morning as I was getting ready and left the THICKEST layer of humidity in the air.  I mean suffocating!  So when we got there I was already sweating and to make matters worst, the popup shop was in a large storage area.  No air conditioning, just an open garage door.

     SO it's like 30 vendors with their tables set up, and I spot one sweet lady selling popsicles (thank GOD).  Everyone must have hit her up first because she was sold out of the flavor I wanted to try (lol).  She was so cute and kind.  All of her icy treats were organic and homemade and YUMMY!  Once I ate that I was set to browse the other tables (not before she found me and gave me a hand wipe because she could tell I was sticky lmaoo).

    I found out about so many local businesses!  I wish I had bought more things!  Specifically the denim platform sandals I saw (ToT).  But I'm glad I got to support some people.  I met a lot of sweet and chill people there.  People like Momma Earth Apothecary!


      She had these really cool pre-set bags dedicated to each zodiac sign, but was sold out of Aquarius (-ω-、).  I was sad, yet happy because that means a lot of Aquarians visited her~ 💗 I hope it's not the last time I run into her!

     Eventually I made it to Nola Cookie Co. the entire reason why I showed up (lol).  The excitement was written all over my face!  I couldn't hep myself, the first thing that came out my mouth was "you're the reason why I came today!"  I had no clue that the lady at the table was the actual owner of the shop!  I got to talk to her for a while after buying SO many of her treats.  Things went on like this for a while before the heat finally got to me and we left with everything we bought.

     Almost forgot the best part about this story . . . while Prince was buying a drink from the coffee shop, I decided to use their bathroom and I lost a press-on nail in the toilet ( ╥ω╥ ) LMFAO! I had to cut my losses, flush it, and run out of there like nothing happened.  All I could do was laugh about it!

     Heat exhausted and quite famished, we headed to Daiwa for sushi and drinks.  (Looking back on this, alcohol was prob not the smarted idea bc I was dehydrated ...lol)

     After lunch I was dead to the world for about 2 hours (lol).  I passed out on Prince's bed while he played video games.  I really need to learn to be kind to my body.  All that heat, not enough water, alcohol, lightweight food . . . rookie mistake (x_x)⌒☆ lol. 
* *𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓼* *
from the coffee shop popup
     Some lovely soaps from Calming Essence!  Scents :  Juicy Couture, Marc Jacobs, Egyptian musk, and Champagne Toast 💞
     Another soap! Fragrance free, organic and homemade by E&E Essentials~  The lather on this was amazing.  I would love to buy this again to help with hyperpigmentation.
     All my goodies from Momma Earth Apothecary!  Really cute packaging and I loved that she gave me cute stickers!

* *more gets* *

     Around this time I visited another popup shop, but this time to support two of my friends' businesses!  All black owned shops were there and I got some really nice stuff!

     Gorgeous pieces from my friend Rodney's shop : Gems By Jericho!  Y'all he had so many brand inspired sets ugh I wanted them ALL.  I've worn the pink Chanel bracelet so many times!

     Both pictures show things I bought from Diva Needs!  I nearly went feral at their table (lol).  So many brando themed things~  And they gave me this sweet cup for free!

     Speaking of cups, I had the pleasure of meeting the owner of Creative Twist Designs.  She alone creates these amazing custom cups!  On her table she had a yellow colorway of this exact cup and I said I NEED IT!  I'm obsessed with purple so I told her go wild with purple and I requested my name in the middle.  (It was a hard decision either my real name or Amiman lol)  The picture doesn't do it justice, it's gorgeous in person!  Very glittery and the LV print is iridescent!

     And finally my other friend, Kellie, has her own hair business!  I bought her growth oil!  I was so happy to see Kellie and Rodney.  I felt like a proud mama seeing her kids thrive (lol).

* *and even more gets* *
[these are from random days of mall hopping with Prince]

does this not remind you of ma*rs chain print?
     Y'all I'm a brand wh*re and my newest main squeeze is Guess. (μ‿μ) ❤  You guyyyys my sweet Prince bought all of this for me (TToTT).  He tricked me!  He said we'd go looking, but I kept finding super cute things I wanted.  I wondered why he kept pushing me to shop.  When we got to the register he took everything out of my hands and paid for it.  I sat there in shock because the Guess store is pretty pricey.  Imagine had I picked the denim jumpsuit I really wanted for $100?! He's crazy!!  But I am extremely thankful~
     Ok but imagine an ora ora look with this camo romper!!! Yes please!
the prettiest swimsuit cover~
     😭😭😭 *angels sing*  You KNOW I had to get something from the Vera Bradley x Hello Kitty collection.  They didn't have the bedding set, but I saw this super cute laptop bag!  It's so colorful and I adore the paisley print!


     What do you think of my haul?  What are your favorite items from my purchases?  And what about my look for the day~  Do you think it's more Onee or Agejo?  🤔  I hope you found something enjoyable about this post!  If you got this far, thank you for reading / viewing!!!

xoxo, Amiman ♥

5 comments:

  1. What a fun-filled time! It seems like you got loads of great stuff!
    Your nails are also adorable!! Too bad you lost one to the toilet T^T
    You look lovely~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo I sat there staring at it like "woooooooow" ( ಡ艸ಡ) I'm looking into a good nail glue that will keep them on. Orrrr I may start using polygel to cure them on? Haven't made up my mind..
      And aww thank you~~ (//ω//)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
    2. If the nails are clear, polygel will probably work well! Press ons have never stayed on well for me because my nail beds have uneven shapes so they don't adhere well :(

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely stunning!!!! Gorgeous! I love all your gets! I can't pick a fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (*/ω\) ouuu thank youuu~~! I had fun "cosplaying" as a grown woman lmao! This look definitely gave me "grown and sexy vibes" ♥ And ikr! I get so excited about all the things I buy lol I never know which item to give attention / wear first xD
      - Amiman♥

      Delete