Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: City Lights & Party Nights 🥂

Thursday, February 16, 2023

City Lights & Party Nights 🥂

 Hello Loves

     Still backlogged with posts, but at least it gives me things to talk about!  I feel much worst when I haven't updated in a while and I have nothing to share.  Well anyway, onto today's post!  

     Prince and I ventured out into the world of fine dining.  I did a bit of research going into this and ended up with a handful of restaurants I'd love to experience.  We decided to give Mr. B's Bistro a try first.  Majority of the places we were considering were Creole restaurants; and Mr. B's is no exception.  (What can I say, I love my Creole food~ (っ˘ڡ˘ς)

(snagged from wiki)

     We were fashionably late for our reservation 🥴.  Thanks to a random brass band crossing our path as we were driving.  The French Quarter is fun and all, until you're in a car trying to get somewhere on time.  On top of that, the weather was unforgiving that evening.  Two words, windy AND frigid.

     I was so anxious about showing up late, but the maître d' was so sweet when we arrived.  He saw that I booked under birthday occasion and he said "well, as the birthday girl, you're allowed to be late".  (This was actually the day after my birthday, but what he don't know won't hurt him. lol)


     The food was savory and delectable.  I had seafood gumbo and lobster ravioli.  Prince had an entire goat-head fish.  It is beyond me how he finished that whole thing and still ate dessert.  


     I had a blondie brownie drizzled in dark chocolate!  So, so good!  The vibes were great, I really enjoyed myself.  Apparently Mr. B's Bistro was dubbed one of the "Best New Orleans Spots for Top-of-the Catch Seafood"; so if you find yourself here, give them a visit!


     Have you ever envisioned something for yourself, and became hellbent on making it a reality?  Because that is exactly what possessed me to brave the cold for these pictures (lmao).


      Needless to say, I felt beautiful that night.  And I really wanted to capture how fierce and enchanting I felt.


Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Amiman♥

6 comments:

  1. Soooooooo beautiful! Elegance compliments you a lot <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。❤♡♥ aaaahh~ Thank you~~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. You look so elegant!! The food sounds delicious as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good! Overall lovely experience! And thank you sweetpea~~~~ (⁀ᗢ⁀)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete