Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: An Attempt Was Made . . .

Sunday, February 19, 2023

An Attempt Was Made . . .

Hello Cuties~

     Last month we experienced an unnaturally warm winter day and I wanted to take advantage of it.  A casual y2k look and I attempted a bottom lash-less makeup look!


velour set . . . 3.6.5
top . . . Baby Phat x Forever21
shoes . . . Ugg
accessories . . . aliexpress, off brand

ღ Detail closeup ღ


     Now I say an attempt was made, because I haven't perfected lash-less looks yet.  But anywho, here it is.



     What I do like about this makeup are the namida bukuro.  I like the emphasis I put on the tear bags / under eye; the shadowing and the shimmer highlight.  I should have used bigger, bolder upper eyelashes for this to read more as Gyaru.  I did get some feedback from the gal community on discord, so I'm hoping to put their advice to use soon.  



      Finally popped on the Kuromi nail set~  I wish more flames were used but they're still hella cute.  


     I forgot this was also the same day I did SO much adulting (lol).  I renewed my license, my brake tag and went to the bank. 😩  My intention was to get my license picture in Gal make, but I got up LATE.  So I did the base makeup and lashes for the picture.  When I got home after my errands is when I added the undereye makeup.  So close~  Maybe when I have to renew my passport, I'll go all out in Gal make!  It just sucks because this is the only Gyaru look I did for the month of January (-ω-、).  (Not the best start.)  I felt cute, it just wasn't enough for me.



     I think it was around this time I went shopping with my mom and sister.  I only bought two things . . . 

     Surprise, surprise~  another perfume.  I told y'all this was getting out of control (lol).  La Belle is such a sexy smell though!  If you saw my sample haul back in December, I mentioned wanting to buy a full size of this one.


     And lastly I got this lavender cardigan with bling bling buttons!  I think I want to add a white fur collar~  Wouldn't that really give it that glamorous onee gal look?  

 

     I finally got around to trying on one of the wigs from aliexpress and another I bought on amazon.

     This is the one I said was too brown.  It was supposed to be black with highlights, but its more chocolate brown.  (This is also what led me to buy the new straight black and highlight wig.)

     And this is the one from amazon.  Just a plain black wig with bangs.  I wanted to give it a hime cut, but I think I screwed it up (lmao).  


     I'm excited about my next post~  I don't think you guys will expect this.  See you next post!

xoxo, Amiman♥

4 comments:

  1. Cute!! The nails are especially adorable! Love them so much~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! (.❛ ᴗ ❛.) I really should get some more nails from this seller, they're insanely affordable!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. I love this look on you! I think it would be a good idea to do the line under your bottom lash line and bring it out with some black eyeshadow underneath. Almost like smoking it out. If you need example let me know! I do it all the time for my oldschool looks. But damn that namida looks gorgeous! I love this style on you! And that outfit. YOU'RE MAKING ME WANT A SET LOL. Also I really love that first wig. I would love to see a tsuyome look with that one!

    And which discord are you in? Is it active?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha! Smoke out the lower eye line~ Idk when am I going to feel brave enough to attempt this again lmao but I will keep this in mind! And really?? aawww thank you! I loved the way the namida turned out too (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b I felt it added some ~drama~ to the undereye since I didn't wear lashes. You should totally get a set~~~~ I can see you in a brightly colored one! Especially with those cute colorful pom pom winter hats! The discord is active I'll send you a message~ (ps. I've got to get to wearing those wigs lol I always spend money on them and don't give them enough love lol)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete