Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Ladies Night 🍹🍸🥂

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Ladies Night 🍹🍸🥂


Hello Cuties~

     A week after returning from Miami, two of my girlfriends invited me out for drinks after work.  It had been a while since I'd been out with them so I decided to get extra cute!


ᵣᵤₙdₒwₙ
top . . . d.i.a
shorts . . . Cyclone
shoes . . . Aliexpress

I had time to do a little photo-shoot too~

Obsessed with the dangling feathers and chains~
     As you can see, I was particularly "feelin' myself".  Super simple look, but perfect for a ladies' night out.

     Literally no eyeshadow, just wanted an excuse to use my new lashes.  I just had to know how they looked with gal makeup.  And to jog your memory, I'm referring to the "Maya" lashes from Bomb Extensions.

*let's not talk about my crooked bottom lashes
     I'll be honest with you, I rather like the look of these~  I know wispy lashes aren't the typical style you think of for Gyaru.  But it is becoming more common today.  I already loved the eyelashes themselves, but seeing them in gal really hooked me.

     We had fun even though the bar closed much earlier than it was supposed to.  And we saw a celebrity there!  I'm not super into the Marvel universe, but I recognized Anthony Mackie immediately.  It was hilarious because one of my friends was adamant on going up to him and introducing herself.  I think it was the liquid courage  (≧▽≦).  I texted Prince to tell him after I got home, he was heartbroken because he wanted to meet him (lol).  I wish the fun could've lasted longer~ 

Thnx for reading~
- Amiman ♥

6 comments:

  1. That top is so pretty! I love the chain detail in the back OuO
    Those lashes look like they'd be good for layering as well. They have defined bunches~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you're a genius! (✧ω✧) I need to try stacking with these!! And thank you~ The chain detail is my favorite thing about this top~ I need more like this (♥v♥)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh you look gorgeous! I agree those lashes are super cute in gyaru 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu~~~ ⊂( ´ ▽ ` )⊃❣️ and I totally should've ordered multiple lol
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  3. Excuse me, my heart stopped cause of this gorgeous D.I.A. model 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 When are your pics coming out in the new EGG? 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (ง ื▿ ื)ว pssssh stop~~~ you're making me blush~~ (/▿\ ) 💕
      - Amiman

      Delete