Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Life's Too Short To Blend In

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Life's Too Short To Blend In

Hello Cuties~

     I've been going through it.  Life is proving to be waiting for no one.  I want to be out and about, playing, laughing and drinking but the world is burning so to say.  So I got dressed up and pretended everything was okay.  I'm trying to get the most out of my "hot girl summer" but I'm trapped between work and a dying planet.

But enough about me spiraling, step back into 2003 with me! 💫

 𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 
top . . . Q fashion
skirt . . . Hollister
belt . . . d.i.a
shoes . . . aliexpress
accessories . . . Forever21, Betsey Johnson, aliexpress

(click for better quality / details)

     Ah~~ I love, love, loooove this outfit!  Y'all know I'm a sucker for details.  My favorite details are the belly ring and the various crosses.  My toe ring and platform sandals are definitely honorable mentions.  I don't think I've ever worn so many accessories (lmao)!

     Freakin' obsessed with this little top too.   A sexy open back moment~   You know I had to have a little fun snapping pics.

     I didn't even bother to edit out my patch (lmao).  I think it adds rawness to the look, no?  ( `ε´ )  Trashy 2000's vibes~

*smooches!
     
     Not my best work, but I think it's okay.  I don't do lens-less looks often, but I didn't immediately hate this look so, yay?  My biggest tiff with this makeup look are my upper eyelashes.  One kept being wonky and faced downward.  I think I was using Diamond Lash "Glamorous eye"; they were being very difficult that day (lol).

anyway, onto closeups and more selfies~

I really said :  👁️👄👁️
I've regressed in makeup skill orz
     Well Cuties, that's all I have for you~  How would you rate this look?  Hot or . . . hot (≖ ͜ʖ≖)~  Meanwhile, I'll be playing my gameboy (lol). 

See you next post!
xoxo, Amiman

4 comments:

  1. Eeeeyyyyyyy sexxiii ladehhh!!!!! Absolutely in love with this whole look! You really rock this style too! ♥
    Also I feel you on trying to live but also being worried about things. But sometimes it just starts with living how you want and getting your thoughts out there and sometimes they'll become infectious. You never know what you could start. That's what I'm doing with gal.
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (˘∀˘)/(μ‿μ) ❤ aahhh thank youuu!! And *sigh* I honestly feel like I need a career change. I'm so unhappy these days and I long to spend time with friends and go on trips with loved ones. So I'm turning to gal to escape reality for now ( ̄▽ ̄;)ゞ
      - Amiman♥

      Delete
  2. OMG Ammiiiii!!! You look so good, wherever your going I wanna go too! Your so so right, life atm never seems to have those perfect moments to have something happen. My work as well has been heavy and whenever Amy is on free time I'm working so we kinda realised, hey you have to MAKE stuff happen. It's actutally been making us more happy and we've been doing more stuff rather than waiting for the right time. Like we've been too busy to go out and get cocktails so we bought a pack of canned cocktails and it was so fun!

    But seriously hun the outfit is it <3 You look so fucking bomb <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) AAaahhh~ you're so sweet!! Thank you!~ And I understand what you mean, I do need to just make things happen for myself. Waiting for the world to be "normal" again seems endless. (Ps. making cocktails at home sounds like so much fun!)
      - Amiman♥

      Delete