Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: "Hey, love! Let's run away!"

Friday, March 29, 2019

"Hey, love! Let's run away!"

Hello Cuties~  Have you ever wanted to run away?
     Do you ever reach such a mundane point in your routine life that you just desire to run off to another place?  Current scenery making you want to take a spontaneous vacation?  Honestly, I feel like I've reached that point.  Sometimes I feel like I want it to be even more than just a little vacation.  I want to be somewhere new to me.  Some place that will give me that "fresh start" feeling.
∩(︶▽︶)∩  I've even caught Prince saying things like "let's run away", "let's go here, let's go there".  I daydream about it so often . . .
     . . . And for the most part it remains just that, a dream.  However I try my best to treat my off days and breaks as mini vacations.  I do things that help me lose track of time, or lose the desire to care about "time" as a matter of fact.  I find places that make me feel as though I've transited to another place.
     I feel like this is why I'm attracted to "different" foods lol.  Prince and I went to the Rum House →
      That desire to feel like I'm somewhere else really compels me like every week, because I noticed that within this month we've had Caribbean, Vietnamese, and Mexican food. lmao  It's not only the food that I seek, each place has their own aura, or vibe, from the city surrounding it.
 * I didn't even get a picture of the Mexican food y'all, I was so hungry but it was amazing!  However here's the dessert we had there!
     My urge to escape might also explain why I get a kick out of other locals asking me "are you from here?"  It tickles me that they think I'm a visitor; how ironic.  (I get asked that a lot whenever I go out "dressed up", or when I speak about my interests.)

     Speaking of such, on the day Prince and I went to the Rum House, I decked myself out kurogyaru style!
°˖✧RUNDOWN✧˖°
hat - wet seal
coat - baby phat
top - rainbow shop
belt - d.i.a
skirt - hollister
shoes - offbrand
accessories - offbrand

     I absolutely LOVE how my makeup turned out!  I've been using some new makeup (that I cannot wait to share with you all).  Funny thing is, as much as I loved it, all of my "close up" shots came out like crap lmao.
     So the more I edited, the lesser the quality and the more it faded away the color and glitter detail. *sad trombone* lol  However, all of my selfies turned out pretty nice, it was an interesting day for me.
     You know what always sends me to another land?  Shopping~ ah shopping~
 * got this in a thrift shop, can you say score? Anything dusty pink is going in my closet!
 * perfect for summer time!
      I know the, ehm, intention of this is different but you will most definitely see me incorporate this as a layer in agejo coordinates lol.
     I think these t-shirts are hilarious!  Prince and I were cackling in the store at every single one of them.  Since most of them were mens shirts, I got them with the idea to wear them oversized in yami-kawaii coordinates.
     Finally it is spring time, which means here in New Orleans it basically feels like summer.  I can't wait to see what adventures the summer brings.  I have a good feeling about this year.  Fingers crossed I finally get a real vacation!  I hope everyone can have a nice getaway this year too.

"There’s only one life to live so before it’s too late,
Hold my hand . . .
Close your eyes and count (3, 2, 1)
Shall we fly?"
~ Love you! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE MY BAE IN KURO! MY HEART EXPLODED!

    And yes to the escaping from current life! I wanna do it every day! T^T Makes me wanna move out faster!

    Glad to hear you got to try all sorts of yummy goodies! I love food from different places! Food is good!

    I can't wait to see what coords you come up with! That coven one reminds me of Lizzie XD

    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH THANK YOU~ ^^ Kuro will always have a place in my heart!! ♥ I really hope to do more kuro and yamikawaii looks this summer (´∇ノ`*)ノ!!!

      Yes, food IS good lmao and lolol these shirts seriously had me cackling in the store xD

      - Amiman♥

      Delete