Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: Procrastination at its finest (but hey I did my makeup so...)

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Procrastination at its finest (but hey I did my makeup so...)

     Hello cuties~  When I saw the published dates beside my recent posts, it made me a bit sad.  I felt disappointed that I haven't been working on anything.  Per usual, I am procrastinating.  For the latter part of this year I feel as though I've been very aware of major things I need to do, yet I've sort of ignored them.  It's like I have a to-do list that I'm constantly reminded of ever single day.

     I really wanted these vlogs to be posted before the year was over, and then December rushed in.  I just can't believe I've wasted this year away.  How is it already December?!  I'll try to work harder y'all.  (don't give up on me yet, because I'll give up on myself too lol)

     But anywayyyyy enough depressing "time is waiting for no one", "I'm wasting my life away" thoughts.  I finally did my makeup!  I believe this was Thanksgiving day.

 
     I got to use my Decorative eyelashes, top and bottom (#13 + #16).  Also, I haven't used these lenses in a while but I forgot how pretty they were!

     It's been a while since I've done my gal makeup so, how is it?  I hope it's not too bad.  I feel like I've definitely perfected my "everyday gyaru makeup".  It's subtle but still gal. . . I hope lol.
     Within the time I've been "away", I've been out and about with friends, and having date nights with Prince.  When I've gone out to clubs I'm not sure why I never go in gal make, however I really want to soon.  I think it's just the idea of having to hold up a good face along with top and bottom lashes; not to mention keeping the circle lenses lubricated and comfy.  I still want to do it tho lol even if I do end up looking trashed by the end of the night.

     Anyhow, here are the loads of sweets and food I've wanted to share with you all.
     Omg omg omg!!  Prince and I were walking around downtown and literally stumbled upon this new gelato shop!  It's called Amorino and they had opened about a week beforehand.  Actually, I think this was also Thanksgiving day.
     Geez this was so much, but so good y'all.  10/10 would definitely do it again.  This is the "Chantilly" at Freezy Street.  It has a slice of almond cake on top of the rolled ice cream, along with strawberries and blueberries.  (Oh, condensed milk and whipped cream too)
     I think I've found my favorite donut shop.  *sniffles*  I wanted some today too.
     Y'all. . . I don't know how I walked out of Reginellis after eating all that cheese.  Plus we had cheesecake!
     Besides putting myself in food comas, I've been trying my best to limit my shopping since Christmas is around the corner.  However I went thrifting I think in October (?) and found some interesting things!  I want you guys to guess what I ended up buying out of these pictures.
     I still cannot believe I found an Axes Femme dress. . . in a thrift store.
      So, which ones do you think I bought?  Hmm?  (I bought the black lace dress and the cat ear coat hehehe)
     Well that's all I have to share with you guys for now.  Wish me luck with all that I have to do.  I hope everyone is treating themselves with patience. ♥

~ Love you! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel ToT I can't believe how little I posted this year!!!! But don't worry, we can always keep trying! I won't give up on you!
    I LOVE THAT CAT EAR COAT!
    Omg all that food Dx I die.
    ~Kieli♥
    rainbowstarcandy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you know I love taking pictures of noms! Once it gets colder I'll sport the cat ear coat! And you know I'm not giving up on you either, we got this!
      - Amiman♥

      Delete