Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: My 1st Buyee Haul! (LL + Axes Femme)

Friday, August 31, 2018

My 1st Buyee Haul! (LL + Axes Femme)

Hello Cuties! I have a few things to share with you!
     My dream wardrobe is slowly but surely coming together!  I made my first purchase with Buyee this month and scored four items from Yahoo! auctions.  Unfortunately I didn't win everything I bid on, but I'm ecstatic about what I did win~ ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ♪
     Squeee~ my package and the cutest little Bananya kitty from Prince! She's so cute~ I don't know what to name her though ;;
*GLORIOUSSSS~*
     This dress fits like a dream~ ♥ I couldn't be happier with it!  I love the floral print and the brown goes with many of my cardigans and shoes.
     I can't remember what brand this was, but I love these shorts nonetheless.  The bow is detachable and the pockets are real too!  It's such a pretty shade of pink, I can't wait to coordinate it.

     Wah~ I wish the back pockets were real.  But these are still adorable, I absolutely love the bows for belt loops!  The front button unfastens and there is a zipper at the front.
     This skirt is my second favorite item from this haul.  There are safety shorts made into it and a zipper down the side.  I'm so happy this didn't turn out to be too short!!
     Recently Nhu, Prince and I got together for lunch at Korea House (which was an experience because we've never been all together and it was my first time trying Korean food)!  It was delicious, I really want to go back and try hotpot!
     I have one more thing to share with you guys! . . .  Nhu and I are going to LA!!!  ( ƅ°ਉ°)ƅ  I'll be there for about a week and I can't wait~  I plan to vlog my adventures and take tons of pictures.  This will be my very first flight so please wish me luck!  I'm excited but also very nervous and scared.
~ Love you! x Amiman ~

2 comments:

  1. You're such a cutie!!!! I love how himekaji looks on you! Those pieces look adorbs!!! Gotta' love safety shorts! And omg that food ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip!! ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ "safety shorts and actual functioning pockets are like the best surprises in women's clothing lmao. Omg i still haven't gone back to this place but the food was so filling phew~ Also, thank you sweetie pie~~
      - Amiman♥

      Delete