Light Purple Pointer Ami in Gyaruland: How Amiman Got Her Groove Back!

Sunday, April 29, 2018

How Amiman Got Her Groove Back!

     Title = dramatic.  But I feel whole again!  My lenses have made it here safely
     I cracked open the Secret Candy Magic lenses first and I've definitely fallen for them (●) I'm so happy with how they look worn!  I was afraid the color and design would be barely noticeable since they're the daily version.  Based off of the reviews I've seen online, the monthly version is a lot more vibrant; but I'm very content with this.  But enough of my blabbing, let's get to the good stuff!
     Finally got to wear this top!  It looks great with jeans, so I can't wait to see how well it works with my skirts.  I feel like this is my first time doing a himekaji coordinate incorporating jeans!  I don't know what took me so long to try this; it's fantastic!  I feel just as cute and extra comfy~
Love, love, loooving these lenses!

In Case You Were Wondering :
+  Secret Candy Magic - no. 03
+  Eyemazing no. 01
+  Diamond Lash - Charming eye
      What's an update from me without plenty of food and outing pictures?
     My sweetheart and I have been spoiling each other.  I show him places he's never been and he does the same for me.  Soon we'll visit his favorite Korean restaurant!
     I finally got my hands on the Nyx wonder stick.  I'm going to continue using it to determine if I really like it or not.  I picked it up specifically for the contour shade (not so much the highlighting side) in hopes of creating an easier nose contour / stripe.
     New to the family, say hello to my second Liz Lisa item!  ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)  I purchased this second hand from Emi Chan via Depop! I'm ECSTATIC, ok?  I've never worn bubble shorts before but I think it's rather cute lol  Plus I really love the design and ribbon ties.  Something I wasn't expecting?  The material is so soft, omg~  I can't wait to work this into coordinates!
Cheers to the freakin' weekend!  I hope you're enjoying yourself.
See you next post!
~ Love you! x Amiman ~

2 comments: